This forum, in a nushell

Sigh. I can't tell if people are being sarcastic or not, so...

``In a nutshell'' means summed up concisely, so that the summary can fit ``in a nutshell''. Nutshells are typically small, leaving little room for anything.

i am not surprised in the least. Sarcasm is a particular form of humor. Humor, according to researchers, requires significant IQ for creation and appreciation.

So, Ben, you don't get the joke. So......

Is this flaming?

Heh...

Another one of your silly attempts to personally intimidate rather than argue sensible logic?

Why are you so shy about trying sensible logic?

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=100140

I rest my case.

i am not surprised in the least. Sarcasm is a particular form of humor. Humor, according to researchers, requires significant IQ for creation and appreciation.

So, Ben, you don't get the joke. So......

:)

I'm fine admitting I'm not a genius. Others, however, seem to think that they can read an account of special relativity in a comic book and understand how to quantize gravity.

All you nutshell people, break my simple twins thread refutation of SR in this forum.

Then, you can claim your logic.

Otherwise..............

Sometimes you feel like a Flake, sometimes you don't......oh wait we were talking nuts, right?, Right???

Who's to say it hasn't already been broken? Who gets to judge?

Yea.

I forced the absoluteness of the clock sync up against reciprocal time dilation.

It cannot be broken.

The clock sync gives one answer only "free from contradictions" and reciprocal time dilation gives two at least one of which the clock sync will contradict.

This is all under the rules of SR.

Who's to say it hasn't already been broken? Who gets to judge?
Jack's criteria is that if you disagree with him then you're too primitive to have a valid opinion, though he craves people giving him their opinion, and if you're in a journal then you're too close minded to admit he's right.

Basically if you disagree with Jack he'll provide some reason not to listen to you.

Jack's criteria is that if you disagree with him then you're too primitive to have a valid opinion, though he craves people giving him their opinion, and if you're in a journal then you're too close minded to admit he's right.

Basically if you disagree with Jack he'll provide some reason not to listen to you.

No, I will listen to reason.

Did you two have a refutation of the twins thread?

What a stupid premise in the opening post. Just thought I would tell you all the truth.

the_flake_equation.png

lol, I love xkcd. They have good bushels of nushells.

Back