This Appeared in the Sky over Siberia

Compare and contrast Magical Realist's approach, for example, where he starts with the assumed explanation and works backwards to make that fit the facts.

That's because I post only the most compelling and well-vetted cases of ufo encounters in history. These are the undebunked cases---confirmed as real physical craft by investigators and journalists and scientists far more skilled at debunking than you. So naturally I concur with their conclusions. That's what I'm presenting. The conclusive cases. It would be disengenous for me to pretend these things are of mundane origin when I've posted case after case proving them to be real otherworldly craft of unknown origins. UFOs are real James. And these cases I post prove it.

These are the undebunked cases---confirmed as real physical craft by investigators and journalists and scientists far more skilled at debunking than you.
Pardon me?

Which ones have been confirmed as real physical craft? Where can we find these real physical craft now?

That's because I post only the most compelling and well-vetted cases of ufo encounters in history. These are the undebunked cases---confirmed as real physical craft by investigators and journalists and scientists far more skilled at debunking than you.
Another falsehood.
What you mean is "undebunked as far as you are concerned" (e.g. the Mansfield case: Klass effectively debunked it, no one has "confirmed it as a "real physical craft").

That's what I'm presenting. The conclusive cases. It would be disengenous for me to pretend these things are of mundane origin when I've posted case after case proving them to be real otherworldly craft of unknown origins. UFOs are real James. And these cases I post prove it.
MR, can you clarify your use of '' otherworldly craft''. Do you mean off-world or not of nature?

Last edited:
MR, can you clarify your use of '' otherworldly craft''. Do you mean off-world or not of nature?

In the most general sense, I mean non-human intelligence. This could be extraterrestial, interdimensional, time traveler, or even paranormal. Yes,,non-natural would be another way of saying it.

...not long after sunset. (And you laughed at MR when he mentioned dimensional portals) My science-fiction fueled imagination likes to imagine there is some alien CERN at the other end of this, an alternate-reality high-energy physics experiment gone very awry.

45BA386A00000578-5023505-Pictured_is_the_spectacular_sight_over_northern_Siberia-a-68_1509099604575.jpg

Lots of weird things happen in Siberia. (Tunguska, the Denisovans...) Kind of like the southwestern desert here in the US with its Roswell and Area 51.

Yes, there's an official explanation for this Siberian apparition, but I'll leave it to our Sciforums wizards to discover what it is.
Anybody heard about this?

That's what I'm presenting. The conclusive cases. It would be disengenous for me to pretend these things are of mundane origin when I've posted case after case proving them to be real otherworldly craft of unknown origins. UFOs are real James. And these cases I post prove it.
My bold.
I asked you to clarify your use of '' otherworldly craft'' in the above quote.
You replied:
In the most general sense, I mean non-human intelligence. This could be extraterrestial, interdimensional, time traveler, or even paranormal. Yes,,non-natural would be another way of saying it.
Can you say how you have proven the objects, you are calling ''craft'', are of ''inter-dimensional'' or ''time traveler'' in origin?

Back