Third Graders Plot to Kill Teacher

These children deserve to be locked up, no doubt about it! Unless they are mentally able, leave 'em in prison I say.

It really saddens me to see this type of behavior coming from 3rd graders. Our society is in deep trouble and we need to figure out what to do to stop this type of thing from happening. I blame the parents for not knowing and the media for always showing this type of shit happening.

Precisely; such things are unheard of in most other nations.

Admittingly, the US may have the most school yard violence but the problem isn't isolated in the USA. Do a web search using" teenage violence worldwide" as your key words. I'd link some if I had that right.

Give each one of these unparented bastards a ruthless mach-kick to their stupid tiny heads.

Go figure: we've gone from teachers hitting students in the olden days to the exact opposite. Give each of these hooligans an unforgettable ass-whoopin'. Tan those motherfuckin' asses 'til they're beet red.

[
Hey, it is April Fools Day! I thought it was the 31st. :bugeye:

Still sounds believable, though. I mean, why not, with all the school shootings and such.

Well I meant the kids could have been planning to just after scaring the teacher in to pissin his pants to yell "April Fools!!!" and untie him.

Important things not mention in this news article:
- these were "special needs" students
- Many of the students did not know exactly what the plan was
- It is not confirmed what exactly even the 3 "ringleader" students planned to do, it could have been as bad as kill their teacher or as weird as just tie him up and cut a little "Z" in his forehead.

As a mother of four, i can see this type of thing happening more in smaller towns...

Yes because in the city teachers have been shot by third graders and no procrastinations are taken place in the little minds of the 3rd graders from the projects,they are by far worst lol.

I really wonder what would have happened if this plot hadn't been discovered. Could they actually have killed the teacher? I guess it might be possible for a third grader to sneak up on an adult and stick a knife in their throat, but it just doesn't seem likely. Now if they had a gun.....

I really wonder what would have happened if this plot hadn't been discovered. Could they actually have killed the teacher? I guess it might be possible for a third grader to sneak up on an adult and stick a knife in their throat, but it just doesn't seem likely. Now if they had a gun.....

I always felt todays kids were alot smarter than the older generations and i think this is due to a rapidly growing society.Usually inner city kids pull these cruel acts and plans.I dont know if i can blame them so much being that they were angry the teacher literally burned one of them,thats cruel.They just wanted payback lol

Did any of you guys read Lord of the Flies? These are kids we're talking about! They lack the trappings of civilization to mask their murderous impulses. Like wee apes, they are.

Precisely; such things are unheard of in most other nations.

No, you're just ignorant. The Brits are notorious for their schoolyard bullies and boarding schools. Have you read anything by Roald Dahl? Or Dr. Lou? Heh.

Besides, in most other nations, such violence is institutionalized. I hear Saudi Arabia employs their psychos to cut off people's hands and heads and shit. And let's not forget the group fun that is a good old fashioned stoning:

stoning%20to%20death.jpg

We need this sort of stuff. Year for state sanctioned violence. When we don't have outlets, it leaks out in other places.

[edit]
Mods, please don't mess with my photo. SAM posts really graphic stuff all the time and you guys high five and stuff like she's real cool.

Last edited:
Did any of you guys read Lord of the Flies? These are kids we're talking about! They lack the trappings of civilization to mask their murderous impulses. Like wee apes, they are.

I agree, we all are born evil and without understanding of the pain and suffering of others, only caring of our selfs. Goodness is something that must be learn, strive for.

Lord of the Flies actually came to my mind immediately when I read this story.

Back