These are the ones that I fear

Avatar--Be careful what you say. Christians come here, including me, and we would prefer not to be sterotyped because of the few crazy members of our religion. Thank you. Some of us are quite stupid and arrogant though. hehe

Leave him alone.

There are stupid members of every religion. And brilliant ones, too. And boring ones as well.

Originally posted by Avatar
a bit looks like Kylie Minogue in the video and song - Where the wild roses grow (my fav song) with Nick Cave

wwrg_c.jpeg

What scares me is that anyone would write a song about killing people (possible serial killer?),
that others would like this song (possible sociopath?) &
that it's accepted as ho-hum, another day in the world of men. Must we kill 'beauty', and plant 'evil'? Is this art? Should we imitate it?

The imagry of beauty & death, so sweet the song?
As butterflies roam,
Mighty passions roar, as the stream tinkles,
the blood sprinkles
As a woman moans,
her body is dying, her killer is quiet,
until the next diet
The madman's exhausted,
when evil is satified, it does not last long
til voices start song.

Chorus of hyenas, howling & laughing
Chorus of humans howling & screaming
As the avatar of death sings:

Where The Wild Roses Grow

They call me The Wild Rose
But my name was Elisa Day
Why they call me it I do not know
For my name was Elisa Day

From the first day I saw her I knew she was the one
She stared in my eyes and smiled
For her lips were the colour of the roses
That grew down the river, all bloody and wild

When he knocked on my door and entered the room
My trembling subsided in his sure embrace
He would be my first man, and with a careful hand
He wiped at the tears that ran down my face

Chorus

On the second day I brought her a flower
She was more beautiful than any woman I'd seen
I said, "Do you know where the wild roses grow
So sweet and scarlet and free?"

On the second day he came with a single red rose
Said: "Will you give me your loss and your sorrow"
I nodded my head, as I lay on the bed
He said, "If I show you the roses, will you follow?"

Chorus

On the third day he took me to the river
He showed me the roses and we kissed
And the last thing I heard was a muttered word
As he knelt (stood smiling) above me with a rock in his fist

On the last day I took her where the wild roses grow
And she lay on the bank, the wind light as a thief
And I kissed her goodbye, said, "All beauty must die"
And lent down and planted a rose between her teeth

Chorus
I suppose it's sung as a love ballad?

Nick Cave has an album - Murder Ballads ;)
but yes- it's sung as a love ballad
my favourite song

ok well the pic of the face scared me it just appered and its very big.

Maybe You're a Christian Gamer: and you love games and computers but you don't know about how games or 3D animations are made. Games are made with computer Art programs and I have great news for you:

haha I got maya unlimited 4.5 for free. For people study programing and flash thier site looks like crap. Now Im scared they have a link to an artical about The Day I Prayed with George W. Bush to Receive Jesus! This is a sad atemp to get children into god.

Thats me every one is bashing, but thats ok because as I remember jesus was all bashed up too cause a lot of people didnt like what he said. The picture that was so gross is really cool, just a picture of a dragon, Satan is often refered to as a dragon (or snake) and hes the scary one! I wasn't always a christian, acually about 20 years ago when I was heavy into drugs and alcohol and miserable, I prayed and Jesus helped me get free and I'm 20 years sober and a much better person. I've spent many years in the church and I know many people dont really walk there talk, but what can I say, I've grown closer to Knowing The Lord and also more about my enemy satan who is the one who speaks such anger and evil through so many of us christians and non christians, all men fall to the evils of this world, and I know it isnt easy to understand the ways of us believers we are all so extreem and I guess we will recieve our reward in heaven for our faithfullness and the Bible says those who do not know the Lord will not enter the Kingdom of heaven. I too get mad at a lot of the things God does and says, but I love him with all my heart because he has done great things for me and I too will die for him as he did for me. I believe that is why my husband gave up the BiG job at M$, Because instead of serving BILL he is working on fullfilling the promise and destination for his own life and there are only so many hours in a day, and then life is all over and I only hope that we can do something that Pleases God, He will say to me well done good and faithful servent enter into your rest, my sins are repented of and I am happy to live my life as a true Christian, and I hope to have more love because my heavenly father has shown me his great Love, God bless you and I hope that you will find the answers to all your questions about who God is! The web site has changed a lot and sometimes it was a place to vent, just like up here but Im feeling so great these days that i dont need to Talk trash about everybody else, I can focus on somehting productive, my husband found this page and we just had a great Laugh!!!!! Oh really Thanks for visiting our site :O) Its God everybodys frusterated with NOT ME!
www.mightyLand.com

CounslerCoffee said:
While browsing my favorite site (somethingawful.com) I found another interesting site. Let me put it this way, I am a theist, but these are the Christians that I fear...

http://www.teachingchildrenjesus.com/

Lets put it this way:

While Im sure that these people have good intentions ... eh... Its not even worth it, I think that these people are insane. Just look at the front page for Christ sakes!

The Hindus have a word “karma” – it more or less means time, and everything that is connected with time, like doing good and evil.
In the NOW everything comes together Perfectly. This perfection is the show, entertainment, called life, Maya. (The NOW is all there is, everything else, like time, is fiction.)

Without people creating karma this Maya, life, would be very dull…
This Maya called life will never be dull as long as zealots keep creating all the karma their religions need to beat the past to death for the future, when the NOW is all there is.

These zealots of religions take the entertainment called life, Maya, to another level called the Supreme Comedy.
So why fear them? – they can never touch the perfection of NOW, and everything else, like time, is fiction.

Back