Theists/Atheists, unite!

Norsefire speaks thru his arse. Personally I think all he wants is attention. Infantile yes. Kind of makes him godlike.:D

That is true, why do atheists feel the need to force their disbelief down others throats?

That is true, why do atheists feel the need to force their disbelief down others throats?

If stupid ideas went unopposed, they would take over the world. True enough that stupid ideas still dominate society, but there is bad and there is worse. A bit like the red state/blue state divide.

It's all to do with fighting for an intelligent society, and religion is just one of many things that must be ridiculed for that to become a reality.

It seems to me that there are a few shit-stirrers(or perhaps complete morons) who start stupid threads. "Atheists are blech!" "Theists smell like poo" "Muslims are bad" "Christians are bad" "Jews are bad" This is all garbage.

The "thinking few" among us need to get together and start overruning these stupid threads and threadstarters. I think I have shown my willingness to do this. But to reiterate:I am a christian. If you are muslim, great for you. If you are an atheist, great. I see no need to unnecessarily contend with each other when there are more important issues to be concerned with.

Let no stupid thread go unflamed!

Uniters are stupid-heads that smell like poo!

This is ridiculous. Atheists, you want to call theists stupid because they believe in X, fine. Theists, you want to try to force Atheists to believe in something when they demand proof to believe Anything? Fine. You kids have fun.

One-raven-/sniff/whew. I'll go shower, sorry about that! :)

If you look back at the history of my postings, you'll find that all my atheists are ... threads are the arguments that atheists made about my beliefs. Funny that, when presented with their own logic, not only do they refuse to recognise it, they also consider it ludicrous.:rolleyes:

Off topic, but even my "Americans are..." "Israelis are..." threads are representative of the other side's arguments. Except of course, I can actually defend my position.
M*W: Your posting history is all about spewing hatred. You cannot defend your position on anything, because you have been exposed as a liar. You did it to yourself. Don't blame the rest of us for seeing right through your lies, and quit playing the victim. Don't think for one minute that atheists want to educate you about our ways of non-belief. You are truly ineducable.

If stupid ideas went unopposed, they would take over the world. True enough that stupid ideas still dominate society, but there is bad and there is worse. A bit like the red state/blue state divide.

It's all to do with fighting for an intelligent society, and religion is just one of many things that must be ridiculed for that to become a reality.

How can you conclude what a "stupid idea" is? All people have beliefs. I see no problem with people having beliefs. What you want is a boring world.

How can you conclude what a "stupid idea" is? All people have beliefs. I see no problem with people having beliefs. What you want is a boring world.

A belief in a flying zombie is stupid no matter what way you slice it.

For society to be progressive and intelligent, you have to put those things in their place on the funny farm.

A belief in a flying zombie is stupid no matter what way you slice it.

For society to be progressive and intelligent, you have to put those things in their place on the funny farm.

Why are they stupid?

Kenny- Do you believe that the Greek cities had a war with Troy? That man landed on the moon? The civil war? A little bit of archaeological suggestion, plus a few writings, or maybe you've just seen it on TV? Why are these beliefs so different? I am assuming the flying zombie reference is to Jesus raised from the dead, then rising through the clouds to Heaven? How does this belief detract from society?

Back