Theists/Atheists, unite!

Mr. Hamtastic

whackawhackado!
Registered Senior Member
It seems to me that there are a few shit-stirrers(or perhaps complete morons) who start stupid threads. "Atheists are blech!" "Theists smell like poo" "Muslims are bad" "Christians are bad" "Jews are bad" This is all garbage.

The "thinking few" among us need to get together and start overruning these stupid threads and threadstarters. I think I have shown my willingness to do this. But to reiterate:I am a christian. If you are muslim, great for you. If you are an atheist, great. I see no need to unnecessarily contend with each other when there are more important issues to be concerned with.

Let no stupid thread go unflamed!

Thats fine with me, but the atheists on this forum consider it their inalienable right to "educate" thiests on their position as delusional liars. You won't have a problem with any of the theists.

The people who hate will hate no matter what. I choose to argue because someone challenged my beliefs. They started it :p

SAM-that's one thing I'm asking for. A ceasefire in the "evangelizing" on both sides. This means that BOH-takes the point a bit further. We must all restrain ourselves to defensive posting. Thus if a theist starts a thread called "all atheists are bad" the atheists jump in personal defense, the other theists jump in to point out that all of anything is probably not true. A two pronged attack.

wsionynw-Amen! BTW how do you pronounce wsionynw? It's something of a tongue twister phoenetically.

SAM-that's one thing I'm asking for. A ceasefire in the "evangelizing" on both sides. This means that BOH-takes the point a bit further. We must all restrain ourselves to defensive posting. Thus if a theist starts a thread called "all atheists are bad" the atheists jump in personal defense, the other theists jump in to point out that all of anything is probably not true. A two pronged attack.

If you look back at the history of my postings, you'll find that all my atheists are ... threads are the arguments that atheists made about my beliefs. Funny that, when presented with their own logic, not only do they refuse to recognise it, they also consider it ludicrous.:rolleyes:

Off topic, but even my "Americans are..." "Israelis are..." threads are representative of the other side's arguments. Except of course, I can actually defend my position.

It's based on my initials, W.Siôn.W.... my middle name being pronounced Shaun (my nickname is Siônyn, pronounced shonin).

On the subject I'm sure I saw a bumper sticker with something like "Jesus loves atheists", it might have been on Dawkins' car?

Let me introduce you all to a special little squirrel-tepidepic. His views on religion are fascinating to say the least

Thats fine with me, but the atheists on this forum consider it their inalienable right to "educate" thiests on their position as delusional liars. You won't have a problem with any of the theists.

HA !

Look at your own contributions.

Back