The Weeping of The Virgin Mary

I consider myself an atheist but I believe there are things in this world we don't fully understand, nothing to do with gods. I just think the world is much more intertwined and complex than we can know.
I have also experienced exactly what you described, look up sleep paralysis.

I have already know about sleep paralysis and astral projection. In fact that was part of my first hypothesis. But we cannot rule out these proofs for God and free will as something of significance.

I have already know about sleep paralysis and astral projection. In fact that was part of my first hypothesis. But we cannot rule out these proofs for God and free will as something of significance.
Proofs of god? Astral projection? You are kidding, right?

I've already known of them. I never said I have any knowledge of their existence. But I believe it is possible I may have experience something abnormal, so why not.

There are no proofs for god here, did god make jinns just to fuck with you?? What kind of psyco is he??

Back