The Washington National Airport Sightings

And yes, with multiple searchlights it does look like that video you posted.

Seriously, study the evidence first.

The object(s) traversed a great deal of land before they settled at their final resting place. Beside's, you would notice the beam from a searchlight. None of which you can see here.

I can give you old 1940's pics of searchlights where the bean is seen. These were not searchlights for certain!

depends on how clear the air is.

I've seen searchlights that weren't observable like that, only on what they hit.

http://query.nytimes.com/mem/archive-free/pdf?res=fb0d15fc3a5810738dddab0a94d9415b818ef1d3

rubbish.com

Unless we are talking about fog, in which case, neither of my cases are impacted by that. Plus, considering the absolute point's made, I doubt even in fog they could make such a distinguished dot!

I'd just be quiet if i WAS YOU. Some of your explanations are getting just as embarrasing as Phlogs.

Look -- search lights do not add up. to many inconspicuous accounts which for search lights would need to be accounted for. Give it up.

I don't know where it came from but apparently neither do you.

Let me give a brief hostory of the accounts here.

Read Only said the video was faked. When I said it was not, someone said it was, saying that the video was from Xfiles (along with that there was no witness accounts of the lights - including a few other dubious statements).

Well, I cannot say for sure the evidnece was from Xfiles, however, when pressed the person never even revealed the source of their claims which makes every passing moment of this even more dubious. But what makes me ultimately suspect of this claim, is that the link said there was no evidence of eye-witness accounts which is demonstrably untrue!

There are radar accounts and eye-witness accounts. which flies in the credibility of the alleged statement, again, which was not even cited, which I have asked loads of times for evidnece for.

Let me give a brief hostory of the accounts here.

Read Only said the video was faked. When I said it was not, .

I know the history.

YOU claimed it was an actual video of the event.

YOU have not proved that it was and indeed YOU appear to have no idea of the source of the video.

The fact that the event occurred in 1952 and the video is in COLOR argues strongly against it being real.

The legend on the bottom suggests it was from a TV show.

I know the history.

YOU claimed it was an actual video of the event.

YOU have not proved that it was and indeed YOU appear to have no idea of the source of the video.

The fact that the event occurred in 1952 and the video is in COLOR argues strongly against it being real.

The legend on the bottom suggests it was from a TV show.

I actually said the colour no doubt was a buffed part of redigitilization.

I did say this. Go check my posts.

Anyway, adding color to videos add's no evidence against. Many old black and white movies have color added later.

''YOU have not proved that it was and indeed YOU appear to have no idea of the source of the video.''

Actually, the video was added afterwards to the OP. The OP is sufficient evidence, as I have expalained, the video was added for taste at best. If there could be a video added later, why wouldn't I?

''The legend on the bottom suggests it was from a TV show.''

TOTALLY WRONG. COMPLETELY WRONG.

Airforce documents no doubt, and airforce officials would deny this statement entirely!

Seriously, that last post is an illustration of your innability to understand how official this and other events are!!!!!!!

Just tells me you are a worse skeptic than those I have confronted since my time being here. Atleast I know most of the skeptics here would not deny the event even happened! The event is not hearsay. It actually happened!

go away. I've exhausted and proven wrong many skeptics here.

You have shadowed within the last half hour of every1 of my posts, just because I stated the obvious about you.

Why say in your avatar ''proving cranks is useless, if you spend all day doing just that, isn't that a form of trolling'' .... worse than that, you are now coming into threads, expressing your opinion about subjects you ahve ZERO knowledge on.

Even better than that, and I can't even believe I am saying this, but Arioch no doubt has a better understanding of these subjects. He doesn't even check the facts, but when he is corrected, he is usually silent to it. You on the otherhand have came in here willy nilly to express what???

...maybe your discontempt to my initial wordings to you?

You have shadowed within the last half hour of every1 of my posts, just because I stated the obvious about you.

Why say in your avatar ''proving cranks is useless, if you spend all day doing just that, isn't that a form of trolling'' .... worse than that, you are now coming into threads, expressing your opinion about subjects you ahve ZERO knowledge on.

Even better than that, and I can't even believe I am saying this, but Arioch no doubt has a better understanding of these subjects. He doesn't even check the facts, but when he is corrected, he is usually silent to it. You on the otherhand have came in here willy nilly to express what???

...maybe your discontempt to my initial wordings to you?

But you still haven't provided any evidence, just shifted the emphasis to your claim of persecution.

You still haven't learned the difference between evidence and proof. You gargle nonesense in the name of scence, but choke on the sand in which you and your non-mathematical followers have spent in your play-pen of idiosyncratic methodologies... that I might even throw some rattles into your play pen so you might enjoy yourself in you caliginous world were the evidence is blatent but you refuse to accept at all costs.

I can recommend another approach to analyzing this scenario.

Forget everything else you know and believe about this. Look only at the year, the era. What was the U.S. up to its eyeballs in? Cold War programs. Let me refer you to Chapter 1 of Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine relating a specific victim of MKULTRA under Donald Cameron's reign of terror.

It is entirely conceivable that the Air Force may have had a Cameron equivalent. If so, who's to say they didn't stage the whole thing?

Every witness could have been a lackey for their program.

I can recommend another approach to analyzing this scenario.

Forget everything else you know and believe about this. Look only at the year, the era. What was the U.S. up to its eyeballs in? Cold War programs. Let me refer you to Chapter 1 of Naomi Klein's The Shock Doctrine relating a specific victim of MKULTRA under Donald Cameron's reign of terror.

It is entirely conceivable that the Air Force may have had a Cameron equivalent. If so, who's to say they didn't stage the whole thing?

Every witness could have been a lackey for their program.

I will approach this tomorrow. The troll-like disease ridden acts of alex has once hit the thread like a plauge.

Notice how upset UFO nuts theorists get when you ask for evidence.

Don't delude yourself. I am hardly upset. More frustrated with the fact that you are blatently ignoring any evidence that has been shown in the past.

That's all.

Yes you are a legend in your own mind.

I actually said the colour no doubt was a buffed part of redigitilization.

I did say this. Go check my posts.

No doubt?
What a laugh since you have no actual knowledge that color was ever added, do you?
Indeed you have NO IDEA where the original video came from, do you?

''The legend on the bottom suggests it was from a TV show.''

TOTALLY WRONG. COMPLETELY WRONG.

Airforce documents no doubt, and airforce officials would deny this statement entirely!

Seriously, that last post is an illustration of your innability to understand how official this and other events are!!!!!!!

Just tells me you are a worse skeptic than those I have confronted since my time being here. Atleast I know most of the skeptics here would not deny the event even happened! The event is not hearsay. It actually happened!

LOL, I said the VIDEO was likely from a TV show, I didn't say the EVENT didn't happen.

Still the fact that the event happened doesn't mean that there were aliens involved, which is what you are so desperately trying to prove and failing at it miserably.

Arthur

Back