The Universe Comes from an Eternal Source most call God.

Actualy Did I not just feel the shackles of Limited Word-play and a barrier placing poetic beauty in exile gracefully be taken off of my fingers by James R.

«"Have those who disbelieved not considered that the heavens and the earth were (once) a joined entity, then We separated them and made from water every living thing? Then will they not believe? "» [21:30]

«"And the heaven We constructed with strength, and indeed, We are [its] expander."» [51:47]

«"We shall show them Our signs in the horizons and within themselves until it becomes clear to them that it is the truth."» [41:53]

«"Deaf, dumb and blind- so they will not return [to the right path]."» [2:18].

«"The example of those who disbelieve is like that of the one who shouts at what hears nothing but calls and cries [i.e. cattle or sheep] - deaf, dumb and blind, so they do not understand."» [2:171].

«"Then do they not reflect upon the Quran, or are there locks upon [their] hearts?"» [47:24]

What is the Purpose of Life?

«"And I did not create the Jinn and mankind except to worship Me…"» [51:56-58]

«“O mankind, worship Allah, you have no deity other than Him."» [7:59].

«“[He] who created death and life to test you [as to] which of you is best in deed - and He is the Exalted in Might, the Forgiving."» [67:2]

«“Say : He is Allah [Who is] One, Allah, the Eternal Refuge. He neither begets nor is born, nor is there to Him any equivalent."» [112]

«"[This is] a blessed Book which We have revealed to you, [O Muhammad], that they (i.e. people) might reflect upon its verses and that those of understanding would be reminded."» [38:29]

«"Are those who know equal to those who do not know? Only they will remember [who are] people of understanding."» [39:9]

«"And so those who were given knowledge may know that It (i.e. the Quran) is the truth from your Lord and [therefore] believe in it, and their hearts humbly submit to it. And indeed is Allah the Guide of those who have believed to a straight path."» [2:54]

«"And if you obey most of those upon the earth, they will mislead you from the way of Allah. They follow not except assumption, and they are not but falsifying (out of ignorance, conjecture and assumption)."

«"And they say, “There is not but our worldly life; we die and live (i.e. some people die and others live, replacing them) and nothing destroys us except time.” And they have of that no knowledge; they are only assuming. And when Our verses are recited to them as clear evidences, their argument is only that they say, “Bring [back] our forefathers, if you should be truthful.” Say, “Allah causes you to live, then causes you to die; then He will assemble you for the Day of Resurrection, about which there is no doubt.” But most of the people do not know."» [45:24]

«"Then did you think that We created you uselessly and that to Us you would not be returned?"» [23:115]

«"And We did not create the heaven and the earth and that between them aimlessly. That is the assumption of those who disbelieve, so woe to those who disbelieve from the Fire. Or should We treat those who believe and do righteous deeds like corrupters in the land? Or should We treat those who fear Allah like the wicked?"» [38:27]

«"Or do those who commit evils think We will make them like those who have believed and done righteous deeds - [the evildoers being] equal in their life and their death? Evil is that which they judge [i.e. assume]. And Allah created the heavens and earth in truth and so that every soul may be recompensed for what it has earned, and they will not be wronged."» [45:21]

Peace Be upon you all,

Source "The Holy Quran" Copyright credits go to Allah, please don't sue me.

the bottomline is there could be a god, entities, and all kinds of things we can imagine or not even be able to imagine but it can't be proven or disproven or even detected scientifically right now.

the bottomline is there could be a god, entities, and all kinds of things we can imagine or not even be able to imagine but it can't be proven or disproven or even detected scientifically right now.

Hopefully you will someday be able to have faith if the most high wills it.

peace.

Back