The Twin Towers - The Final war?

TheVisitor

The Journey is the Reward
Registered Senior Member
This was brought to my attention some time ago, and I wondered if anyone had noticed this as well.
Some have said this is the beginning of the "Final War"

Read prophecy in Isaiah who saw visions spanning the whole course of time.
Isaiah has 66 chapters, just like the bible has 66 books.
"A Nation that forgets God, that nation shall God destroy"
This once applied to Israel.
Could it now apply to The United States

Isaiah 30:1-2
Woe to the rebellious children, saith the LORD, that take counsel, but not of me; and that cover with a covering, but not of my spirit, that they may add sin to sin: That walk to go down into Egypt, and have not asked at my mouth; to strengthen themselves in the strength of Pharaoh, and to trust in the shadow of Egypt

Isaiah 30:9-13
"That this is a rebellious people, lying children, children that will not hear the law of the LORD: Which say to the seers, See not; and to the prophets, Prophesy not unto us right things, speak unto us smooth things, prophesy deceits: Get you out of the way, turn aside out of the path, cause the Holy One of Israel to cease from before us. Wherefore thus saith the Holy One of Israel, Because ye despise this word, and trust in oppression and perverseness, and stay thereon: Therefore this iniquity shall be to you as a breach ready to fall, swelling out in a high wall, whose breaking cometh suddenly at an instant. "

You might think this is for someone else, ....some other day....
Maybe not. Many names such as Egypt or Sodom, have symbolic meanings in prophecy. Egypt can mean the nation of Egypt at that time...but also in a broader context reprsent "the world" or "worldliness" at the same time.
Read on down in the same chapter -

The warning above was to those who put their trust in the world in the last days.......
But below is a promise to those who trust in God....

Isaiah 30:25
"And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall.
26 Moreover the light of the moon -(the bride ....the church that reflects the light of the sun in It's absence) shall be as the light of the sun,(Christ) and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days(read Rev.10:1-7), in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound.(The day of the Lord, - this day coming on now - when the Lord returns)

Nearly 3000 people died in one day when the towers fell.
The bible in other places refers to killings of this kind of numbers to be
"A Great Slaughter".

TheVisitor

Last edited:
Try not to be too Eurocentric. The twin towers was a great calamity to people who aren't used to calamities. I'm not trying to be insensitive about this, but Americans should realize they are not the only country in the world - and all prophesies don't apply to them by default. The prophets didn't write with America in mind.

Nearly 3000 people died in the attack on the WTC. But what about the average of 5-600 000 people who have died in the DRC each year since the war began in 1998? Most westerners aren't even aware of what's going on there because it doesn't threaten global or American security. But some of those people also read the Bible - why should their disasters not count? Isn't it also possible that America could be "Egypt" here, the nation to which people turn to for help in stead of God?

Reliefnet: Mortality in the DR Congo: Results from a nationwide survey.

Last edited:
I have found from a few years of research the best way for me was to sketch out the timeline with the prophecies and in doing this there is only a few prophecies left to occur.
The final war as you put it Visitor is with Jesus and the armies of the heavens against all those that doubt, deny (however you want to word it) God’s authority and power; in particular all those on earth, the war in the heavens is coming here to earth.
It is very presumptuous to identify the downing of the two towers with the war in the heavens that is coming here, the final war, just because there was a large amount of death and planes of the air downed the towers.
With the timeline sketched out, the amount of death yet to happen, the falling of the two towers with that death toll, there is no comparison with what is coming. Another interesting thing with sketching out the timeline is that there is the possibility if the timeline isn’t shortened for the sake (or does it say, on account of) of His Anointed Ones (Holy Ones) then all will be destroyed. Definitely worth pondering and considering what your individual position is.
One of the interesting final prophecies specifically mentions the Euphrates. The Euphrates stretches through Iraq, Syria, Turkey and the headwaters at one time were all the way up into Armenia. So Weapons of Mass Destruction as a reason for countries to be in Iraq, they got that one right but Saddam as the main reason, I really doubt it.

Jenyar posted;
Try not to be too Eurocentric. The twin towers was a great calamity to people who aren't used to calamities. I'm not trying to be insensitive about this, but Americans should realize they are not the only country in the world - and all prophesies don't apply to them by default. The prophets didn't write with America in mind.-

------------
If they saw everything from the beginning to the end as did major prophets like Isaiah, then....................... Yes they did.

Nearly 3000 people died in the attack on the WTC. But what about the average of 5-600 000 people who have died in the DRC each year since the war began in 1998?
--------
I'm stating that the event's of Isaiah 30:25 are today, and the twin towers are the towers refered to here because of the other things mentioned in the verse....the light of the moon as the light of the sun...the sun as the light of seven days.
This refers to the completion of the "mystery of God" brought only at the end of the seven church ages......in the days of "Voice" of the seven angel....which means messinger, in this case a human messinger, a prophet........this message is the "apearing" of Christ who is the Word of God...but now revealed to His elect in his fullness, something that's not been done in any other age.....
This has the final effect of bringing about the completion of the mystery of God...which is christ in you.
At this time, and for the first time only.... can it be said that the light of the moon (the church of God, His bride, His people) call truly reflect the complete image of the sun (the Son, God Who is the Word.)
This is what the bible said would happen when He appears, we would be like Him, and that He would be "glorifed" In us, making His people for the first time a true reflection of Him, not just in part as done through the seven church ages but in His fullness...as the light of "seven days".
This is what makes the verse so evidently speaking of this day and these towers...not because I just think were more special here in America or anything else.

Isn't it also possible that America could be "Egypt" here, the nation to which people turn to for help in stead of God
--------
Yes,..this is kind of what I was saying in my post last night
http://sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=515163#post515163

Last edited:
FieryIce posted;
It is very presumptuous to identify the downing of the two towers with the war in the heavens that is coming here, the final war

----------------
Ok lets look at the scriptures in question...

Isaiah 30:25-26
"And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

This is undeniably talking about today.
I do believe there is a final war coming at the end of the millienium.
But I wasn't taking about "that war", to be then....
I'm talking about the war here on earth that will be during the tribulation, WWIII..., the nuclear exchange that is coming and end man's reign and satanic rule with the implimentation of God's government on earth which is being set up right now in the hearts of men, - after the "bride of Christ" has made herself ready, putting on the "wedding garment".......That is all it's waiting on.
There is much more to the reason I said Isaiah 30:25, is today and why the towers falling is the beginning of this war. This is the only time in history Christ's people begin to reflect Him fully, and reign with Him with His Word on display - being glorified in them.
This is what "the light of the moon shall be in that day, as the light of the sun" refers to and this identifies the towers in Isaiah 30 as the twin towers".
At the end of this "Great tribulation" Christ and His elect DO come back from glory, as the Word on "symbolic white horses" and put all satanic rule down and bind it for one thousand years, beginning their reign with Christ over this world with a "rod of iron", and during this time there will be peace.
Also "In that day" almost always refers to the "Day of the Lord" which is the 7th day, the day starting right now.

His elect are now in "training" being made fit for reigning with Him, through the trials of this life and the revealing to them of His Word in it's fullness.
In Rev.10 Christ comes as the Son of Man, first - revealed from heaven As the Word, to call the names of His elect and set up His kingdom in the hearts of men....
This is happening now. This is not His physical body.This started in 1963 and He is still here in this "manner" doing this work.
The appearing, this "parousia" is the Son of Man ( the Word of God) being revealed in His Fullness for the first time in what is called "the fullness of times".

At the end of this "age" as Paul refers to it, there is a "dispensational change".
This is from the "Times of the Gentiles" to the "Fullness of Times".
When His dealing with the Gentiles and the calling out of His people from them (His Bride), is completed, He then turns back to dealing with the Jews, with two witnessess (prophets), during the tribulation.
He does not deal with both at the same time.
At the end of this 'Gentile age" He promised to send to the Gentiles a prophet, (Mal 4:5-6) in the "spirit of Elijah".
He is to "turn the hearts of the children of God back to the father's".
This has also happened, and while this prophet was here, (during the ministry of William Branham ,1909-1965, who was a real prophet, a "Seer" of God as were all the major Old Testament prophets), at this time, another angel comes down from heaven clothed with a cloud (Christ as the son of man) who is the Word of God. read Rev.10:1-7
His purpose is to loose the seals (the seven seals) and reveal what is in the book to His elect...
Their heeding of this message brings about the completion of the "mystery of God"..to those who "love His appearing" and is rejected by the rest of the world.

This is happening right now.......... before the tribulation.
The world will not recognize this ...only the sleeping "virgins" - those not already implanted with the false seed of the enemy, which is the "Word of God, mixed with man's creeds and traditions - making It of non-effect.
The Word of God is a seed. If you mix it with anything else it is a hybrid, and becomes sterile, so these churches of the world, having rejected Christ is the form He choose to come.... are spiritualy sterile, or dead, and cannot bring forth life, which in the spiritual is "Christ in you" the hope of golry.

The "virgins" spiritually speaking are Christ's and they will hear the
midnight cry of "behold the bridegroom cometh"
Some of these are to be "wise" and some "foolish".
But the wise "shall know their God".
Jesus said His lambs will "hear His voice" and "another's" (voice) they will not follow...remember.?
The rest of the world is looking down the road for Christ to come just as thier "churches" have descibed it to them.
Man is always seeing what God has done, or will do, but misses what He is doing at the moment.
Because they "received not a love of the truth" they are sent "strong delusion" that they might believe a "lie" and be damned by it.
Trusting these false churches and their educated theologians, instead of The Word He spoke through the mouth of a vindicated prophet - with signs, wonders and miracles the world hasn't seen since the days Jesus walked the earth in flesh, they miss it.
Because they loved not His "appearing" (As the Word of God) and took some other word as truth instead.
"All the world will be deceived and worship the image of the beast, whose names are not found in the Lamb's book of life.

In the light of all this and more which is happening today, the towers descibed in Isaiah 30, were in my opinion.....the twin towers which fell in New York Sept 11, 2001 prophcied by Isaiah, foretold by a vision over 2700 years ago.

Last edited:
You're typically taking only the parts of the prophecy which suit you and which fit your preconceived ideas, and ignoring the rest.

Isaiah 30:25
"And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall."

Where were the rivers and streams of waters on every high hill and mountain, on September 11?

I'm sure if you think hard enough, you'll come up with something.

JamesR posted;
"Where were the rivers and streams of waters on every high hill and mountain, on September 11?

----------------------------------

Well yeah, and here it is .....
I had been saying that in the day of the towers falling, the kingdom of God would be set up with Christ and His Bride (people) reigning together on the earth with a "rod of Iron" ensuring peace for a thousand years...
God at this time will no longer hide His face from the people.
"Waters" sometimes in the scriptures means peoples.....it comes right out and says that in the book of Rev.
The world is populated again as it was in Genesis just before the flood.
"As it was in the days of Noah, so shall it be in the coming of the son of man"

Also "water" represents the Word of God.
There is a church on every street corner almost....yet the bible prophecied a famine in the land, and said the tables would all be full of vomit.

But there is a "water" that when you drink from it....you'll never thirst for the things of the world again.
The Waters of Life which Christ promised in that day would be available to everyone to drink from.
He is the Waters of Life and He is the Word.

"And there shall be upon every high mountain, and upon every high hill, rivers and streams of waters in the day of the great slaughter, when the towers fall. Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound."

Notice how it says "in the day", this phrase does not indicate this all happens on the very day - Sept 11, 2001 - the "towers fell", but only in the "DAY".
The day refered to is "the day of the Lord". A day with the Lord is 1000 years and this "day of the Lord" starts the beginning of the "day of rest" - or the millinium reign of 1000 years of peace.

Of course it goes without being said that before this new kingdom reigns on the earth the old one must fall. The "Great tribulation" has to happen and with it the ending of the "times of the gentiles" and the time of Jacob's troubles -
This is what's meant by "the day of the great slaughter" - not just the 3000 that died in the towers, but all that will die before this is over - pretty much world war III, natural cataclism's and then end of all the world systems today as we know them....read all of Revelation the 18th chapter for some of the reasons why this must be. http://bibleontheweb.com/Bible.asp
It has begun.

This new kingdom is being usherd in even now..........with the events which have transpired.

The Egyptian calender is more accurate and says we are actually 17 years
further advanced than the Roman we now use.
So...this means the year 1983 was actually the starting of the new millinium.
2001 was actualy 2018 - and today is really Feb 5, 2021.

But in any event even going by the Roman Julian calender.... the event in question, the "towers falling" happened after the turning of the new millinium.
And all the other events described in Isaiah 30:25 will happen in this day as well.

Revelation 7:17 - For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes.

Revelation 21:6 - And he said unto me, It is done. I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the end. I will give unto him that is athirst of the fountain of the water of life freely.

Revelation 22:1 - And he shewed me a pure river of water of life, clear as crystal, proceeding out of the throne of God and of the Lamb.

Revelation 22:17 - And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.

John 4:14 - But whosoever drinketh of the water that I shall give him shall never thirst; but the water that I shall give him shall be in him a well of water springing up into everlasting life.

John 7:37 - In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

What Jesus did then was only a shadow of things to come - what's actualy being played out now.
The last day of the feast of tabernacles, when Jesus made this statement, is in Leviticus 23:36

"Seven days ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: on the eighth day shall be an holy convocation unto you; and ye shall offer an offering made by fire unto the LORD: it is a solemn assembly; and ye shall do no servile work therein."

It started when he got up off the throne, took the book, opened the seals and came down with the open book in his hand as the son of man being revealed from heaven...
It is the time of His "Appearing".

This is whats happens in Isaiah 30:26
Moreover the light of the moon shall be as the light of the sun, and the light of the sun shall be sevenfold, as the light of seven days, in the day that the LORD bindeth up the breach of his people, and healeth the stroke of their wound

This is when are redeemed, restored back to everything Adam lost in the fall, even to the redemption of these bodies with immortality.

Last edited:
If you can't dazzle them with your brilliance by just one short paragraph then baffle them with regurgitated discharge filling the table with vomit.

James R said:
You're typically taking only the parts of the prophecy which suit you and which fit your preconceived ideas, and ignoring the rest.

Where were the rivers and streams of waters on every high hill and mountain, on September 11?

Hey James you were right! He did come up with something though I'm not sure how to describe it....LOL!

Old Moores Almanac didn't mention it, but I'm sure I could make it fit.

The day of the great slaughter - When the Lord bindeth up the breach, any biblical student knows what "the breach" is. He does this for "His people"

The Jews are back in their homeland and the daughter of Zion - His bride is being called.
This breach is repaired in the time just before this new millineum.

There is a Great time of Tribulation for the world coming...
Isaiah is calling it "The Great Slaughter" - famine, plauges, nuclear war - and when man is done there will be rest.

God has revived His people, and stood them on their feet, to stand against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places, and overcome them.
The Word of God has diminion over them, and we have been comanded to put them under the soles of our feet.
God's kingdom will come to this earth, as it is in heaven.

Last edited:
Visitor, what year were the Jews given back their lands?....Only a short answer not a book, please.

FieryIce said:
Visitor, what year were the Jews given back their lands?....Only a short answer not a book, please.

Depends on what you take for an offical declaration - some say 1947, some say 1948.

In 658 +/- the dome of the rock was built stopping the jews from ever again sacrificing on the temple site.

What happend 1335 days / years from that date?

I'm not sure what your referring to......Mohamad, Islam ...the crusades...?

1948 the jews were given back country and home lands. 1,290 years before that date the dome of the rock was built stopping all worship by the jews at the temple site. 1,335 years from 658 is 1993,,, what happend that year? (about the jews, hint hint.)

Whether or not the Jews attempt to rebuild the temple.....won't that ruffle some feathers- The bible says that two prophets are being sent to reveal to them that Jesus was that sacrifice.

144,000 will be sealed and hear these messingers, and receive the testimony of Jesus Christ..
The Jews until that time who still keep the word of God , and have been true to their Judiism, are also saved....because they keep the Law which to them is still in effect becuase they were supernaturaly blinded by God - not - to see Jesus when He came....so that the gosphel could go to the rest of the world, the Gentiles...
This was done to preserve life and is taught by the apostles in the new testament, and laid out as a type in the life of Joseph in the old testament.

Visitor, your off topic of the question, and not a book, please.

In 1993, which is 1335 days from the 658, what happened concerning the Jews?

Back