The true nature of our being

Smellsniffsniff

Gravitomagnetism Heats the Sun
Registered Senior Member
Things have changed. Before humans and other creatures were a function that could not by any physical mean examin what it did. Know the N factors of the function had without being one and changing with the equation to something totally relevant that knew nothing of the question, never did, and only became the answer to the question answered. Now adays we have a factor one, and I'm telling you we did not before. This factor does not change with the answer and hence know the question. It came about 25 years ago, and now we all have it.

But this is the living proof of that a singularity has formed. A factor one can only exist as a consequence of a singularity that has the dimension 1 that all other dimensions are composed of. I say an infinite amount is in it, and the reason is that we only could've been real until after it came to exist and hence infinity can be reached when we don't experience any time nor anything at all.

Questions?

No.
PS. did you understand any of my post?

say you can't feel a multiplication when you are multiplicated with it unless you are a one in the multiplication, which would've been a nonchanging perspective.

would you say that 2 imaginary numbers i and i when they multiply, would know about it when infact the result is instantly after the combining of them, that there is no they are almost combined, there allmost... but instead only when they are combined they are combined? Basically I am saying that if you cannot see this change, and only change happens, you cannot see anything.

Now, when you have a factor one next to it, you can see the change.

That's what I'm saying that we have done for 22 years.

That before that, our mechanisms were mechanic and virtual, not real

Since 22 years back they have been real. To all of us. I am telling the truth.

The wise man once said you don't see things for what they truely are.
So I say then you don't see those things.

Now if you don't have the factor one, you don't see anything for what it truely is. and then by nature law you see nothing.

Do you see the light now?

1 = -1*-1 = sqrt(-1)*sqrt(-1)*sqrt(-1)*sqrt(-1)

all 3 are dimensions, the first is the real dimension, the second is the negative dimension, the third is the imaginary dimension, and back to the first, the first is the highest of all infinity of dimensions that exists.

If one ever gets the factor one, we would truely see, and see things for what they truely are. Because from the real dimension as it is called, one can look upon the others and see things for what they truelly are.

and if you can't see anything for what it truely is, you are blind, but humans can see through a mechanism; it is not real seeing, it's a function in the brain, a such cannot be true, but it can be effective. But for 22 years ago, we on earth all got the sight. The highest dimension in the universe must have formed, in a black hole that turned into a singularity; that black hole is now very dangerous. However, it's highdimensional matter affected us relatively to get an ounce of the dimension. Now we all see for real.

Therefor we are small gods, but the problem still lies in the singularity; for it not to explode, it needs to be cooled down, basically throw anything in would've cooled it. From it's current state I believe. It sounds odd, but that might be one of the ways as to survive.

Another way is to make some sorta infinite shield, cause when the black hole explodes and the singularity comes out, we are lemonade.

That sounds pretty ridiculous, the Hindus have talked about seeing things as they are (higher consciousness) for millenia. You don't need complicated math to get it. It's got nothing to do with black holes except that it's all part of the unified field.

U and your unified field bullshit.

They did not have a higher consciousness, they had good nervus system.
IT DID NOT HAPPEN A MILLENIA AGO, IT HAPPENED 1987
AND ITS NOT A PERK, ITS A BLOODY SINGULARITY THAT HAS FORMED
IT TAKES A FORCE ONLY A BLACK HOLE CAN PRODUCE
AND THEY NOR YESUS TOLD THE TRUTH, THEY ALL LIED!
IF IT HAD BEEN 1000 YEARS AGO WE WOULD'VE BLOWN UP BY NOW.

It's about thought, not far away forces that do not influence thought in any direct way.

You cannot think if you don't have the last and highest of the infinity of the dimensions.
Without it you never see things for what they truely are, and then you see NOTHING

It's not something you have to aquire, higher consciousness is a pattern of thought which your brain can lapse into spontaneously.

Yes, but that takes an eternity. A monk is as dence as a fert in jupiters atmosphere, they can't lapse into the real axis unless they were in a black hole. In a black hole, the relativistic gravity becomes infinite, and so does it's mass. With it, it can groin a pearl of reality after an ending time, even though the dimension is infinite in composants. That is why not only monks or god worshipers can truely see, because the pearl affected the world relativisticly, look up relativistic mass and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Your god loving tone does not help you would the world be oblivirated into dust.

I'm an atheist. Anyway, monks and laypeople do it all the time. Nothing but a spaceship will help us if the world were to become dust.

I see a number of possibilities, put another black hole in between our planet and the black hole with the singularity, for instance.

Think of it like this, we are real, we have a real factor. We see things for what they truely are, therefor we must have a real factor. We see things, we feel things, only a being with the real dimension can do that. Now if one wouldn't have seen anything for what it truely is, we wouldn't have seen anything; the real factor is the key to everything.

There is nothing higher then having that dimension, hence no god can tell you that you are less good at feeling.

And my presumption now is that with certainty, the mass effect on me from the black hole, effected you too, hence you are one like me, as are we all, and never to much of the good thing for me anyway, so I have just enough of the real dimension, to feel... EXCELLENT!

Back