The True Furqan: A powerful response to the Quran Challenge

DoctorNO

Ultra Electro Agnostic
Registered Senior Member
Mohammad proudfully proclaimed:
Quran 10:37-38

"This Qur'an is not such as can be produced by other than Allah; on the contrary it is a confirmation of (revelations) that went before it, and a fuller explanation of the Book - wherein there is no doubt - from the Lord of the worlds.

Or do they say, 'He forged it'? say: 'Bring then a Sura like unto it, and call (to your aid) anyone you can besides Allah, if it be ye speak the truth!' "

9/11 have exposed more people to this challenge of the Quran and however silly that challenge was it could not stay long unanswered, not when Islamists use this as their final excuse when justifying their bogus religion. Thus The True Furqan was revealed to expose the evils and hypocrisy of the Quran.

TrueFurqan.jpg

249.jpg

I have read many chapters of this powerful work and wow had I not known better I would have believed this beautiful work to be the work of God himself. :)

DoctorNO said:
Now you know that the challenge of the Quran has been met. ;)

You are wasting your breath the challenge was never meant to be met to admit that it was met would be to admit that the quran was actually written by Mo and no muslim would do that.

This Furqan thingie was only meant to shut up the islamist who resort to "then make a surah like it".

Though in fact the Quran's challenges are terribly vague, ridiculous, and idiotic. Yes?

:D :D :D

path said:
You are wasting your breath the challenge was never meant to be met to admit that it was met would be to admit that the quran was actually written by Mo and no muslim would do that.

path, have you read the words written in doctono's great furkan?

:m:

Bruce Wayne said:
path, have you read the words written in doctono's great furkan?

I went thru about 1/4 of it. The deity portrayed in that seems like a truer vision of a supreme entity to me than that portrayed in the quran, bible, or torah it lacks the obsession with tormenting souls for all eternity :cool: . It also places love as the highest priority and doesn't separate people into groups worthy of it and undeserving.

Last edited:
path said:
I went thru about 1/4 of it. The deity portrayed in that seems like a truer vision of a supreme entity to me than that portrayed in the quran, bible, or torah it lacks the obsession with tormenting souls for all eternity :cool: . It also places love as the highest priority and doesn't separate people into groups worthy of it and undeserving.

http://www.islam-exposed.org/furqan/213.html

Wrong again..

44-12: "As for those who veil in secrecy what we have conveyed of guidance and prudence in the True Furqan (doctorno's god likes to emphasize too), after we had revealed it in The True Gospel, denouncers will denounce them. Then, they will roast :eek: in the fires of Hell. We are ever Holy and Just."

ouch!

But seriously now, you lost quite some points in my book with your last post. Upholding a juvenile book simply because it is an attack on muslim believe. how old were you again?

p.s: I found a basic grammar mistake in every verse I read in Arabic.

path said:

Off course, it goes without mention that it does "seperate people into groups of it an undeserving"

Allah was so obsessed with hell he even repeats himself in the same sura (maybe he was a little senile) :p

YUSUFALI: Those who reject faith and deny our signs will be companions of Hell-fire.
PICKTHAL: And they who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of hell.
SHAKIR: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject our communications, these are the companions of the name

YUSUFALI: But those who reject Faith and belie our Signs,- they shall be companions of Hell-fire.
PICKTHAL: But those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are owners of hell-fire.
SHAKIR: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject Our communications, these are the companions of the flame.

Bruce Wayne said:
Off course, it goes without mention that it does "seperate people into groups of it an undeserving"

Yeah it doesn't even need to be said

YUSUFALI: But because of their breach of their covenant, We cursed them, and made their hearts grow hard; they change the words from their (right) places and forget a good part of the message that was sent them, nor wilt thou cease to find them- barring a few - ever bent on (new) deceits: but forgive them, and overlook (their misdeeds): for Allah loveth those who are kind.
PICKTHAL: And because of their breaking their covenant, We have cursed them and made hard their hearts. They change words from their context and forget a part of that whereof they were admonished. Thou wilt not cease to discover treachery from all save a few of them. But bear with them and pardon them. Lo! Allah loveth the kindly.
SHAKIR: But on account of their breaking their covenant We cursed them and made their hearts hard; they altered the words from their places and they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of; and you shall always discover treachery in them excepting a few of them; so pardon them and turn away; surely Allah loves those who do good (to others).

YUSUFALI: From those, too, who call themselves Christians, We did take a covenant, but they forgot a good part of the message that was sent them: so we estranged them, with enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the day of judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done.
PICKTHAL: And with those who say: "Lo! we are Christians," We made a covenant, but they forgot a part of that whereof they were admonished. Therefor We have stirred up enmity and hatred among them till the Day of Resurrection, when Allah will inform them of their handiwork.
SHAKIR: And with those who say, We are Christians, We made a covenant, but they neglected a portion of what they were reminded of, therefore We excited among them enmity and hatred to the day of resurrection; and Allah will inform them of what they did.

YUSUFALI: They do blaspheme who say: "Allah is Christ the son of Mary." But said Christ: "O Children of Israel! worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord." Whoever joins other gods with Allah,- Allah will forbid him the garden, and the Fire will be his abode. There will for the wrong-doers be no one to help.
PICKTHAL: They surely disbelieve who say: Lo! Allah is the Messiah, son of Mary. The Messiah (himself) said: O Children of Israel, worship Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Lo! whoso ascribeth partners unto Allah, for him Allah hath forbidden paradise. His abode is the Fire. For evil-doers there will be no helpers.
SHAKIR: Certainly they disbelieve who say: Surely Allah, He is the Messiah, son of Marium; and the Messiah said: O Children of Israel! serve Allah, my Lord and your Lord. Surely whoever associates (others) with Allah, then Allah has forbidden to him the garden, and his abode is the fire; and there shall be no helpers for the unjust

Who is it that ascribes partners to allah? Oh yeah christians :cool:

This could go on for pages

Last edited:
path said:
Allah was so obsessed with hell he even repeats himself in the same sura (maybe he was a little senile) :p
YUSUFALI: Those who reject faith and deny our signs will be companions of Hell-fire.
PICKTHAL: And they who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, such are rightful owners of hell.
SHAKIR: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject our communications, these are the companions of the name

YUSUFALI: But those who reject Faith and belie our Signs,- they shall be companions of Hell-fire.
PICKTHAL: But those who disbelieve and deny Our revelations, they are owners of hell-fire.
SHAKIR: And (as for) those who disbelieve and reject Our communications, these are the companions of the flame.

:rolleyes:

Bruce Wayne said:
http://www.islam-exposed.org/furqan/213.html

Wrong again..

44-12: "As for those who veil in secrecy what we have conveyed of guidance and prudence in the True Furqan (doctorno's god likes to emphasize too), after we had revealed it in The True Gospel, denouncers will denounce them. Then, they will roast :eek: in the fires of Hell. We are ever Holy and Just."

Hadn't gotten so far.

But seriously now, you lost quite some points in my book with your last post.

Guess I'm supposed to lose sleep over that eh?

Upholding a juvenile book simply because it is an attack on muslim believe.

I said I saw less animosity for humanity in it than in the quran, that may be juvenile to you but I see it as a sign of maturity.

how old were you again?

Uh Oh here comes the little insulting bruce again :cool:

Last edited:
Another division of the worthy and unworthy from the same sura

YUSUFALI: O Messenger! proclaim the (message) which hath been sent to thee from thy Lord. If thou didst not, thou wouldst not have fulfilled and proclaimed His mission. And Allah will defend thee from men (who mean mischief). For Allah guideth not those who reject Faith.
PICKTHAL: O Messenger! Make known that which hath been revealed unto thee from thy Lord, for if thou do it not, thou wilt not have conveyed His message. Allah will protect thee from mankind. Lo! Allah guideth not the disbelieving folk.
SHAKIR: O Messenger! deliver what bas been revealed to you from your Lord; and if you do it not, then you have not delivered His message, and Allah will protect you from the people; surely Allah will not guide the unbelieving people.

YUSUFALI: We (too) shall turn to (confusion) their hearts and their eyes, even as they refused to believe in this in the first instance: We shall leave them in their trespasses, to wander in distraction.
PICKTHAL: We confound their hearts and their eyes. As they believed not therein at the first, We let them wander blindly on in their contumacy.
SHAKIR: And We will turn their hearts and their sights, even as they did not believe in it the first time, and We will leave them in their inordinacy, blindly wandering on.

YUSUFALI: To such (deceit) let the hearts of those incline, who have no faith in the hereafter: let them delight in it, and let them earn from it what they may.
PICKTHAL: That the hearts of those who believe not in the Hereafter may incline thereto, and that they may take pleasure therein, and that they may earn what they are earning.
SHAKIR: And that the hearts of those who do not believe in the hereafter may incline to it and that they may be well pleased with it and that they may earn what they are going to earn (of evil).

YUSUFALI: Even so, in the eyes of most of the pagans, their "partners" made alluring the slaughter of their children, in order to lead them to their own destruction, and cause confusion in their religion. If Allah had willed, they would not have done so: But leave alone them and their inventions.
PICKTHAL: Thus have their (so-called) partners (of Allah) made the killing of their children to seem fair unto many of the idolaters, that they may ruin them and make their faith obscure for them. Had Allah willed (it otherwise), they had not done so. So leave them alone with their devices.
SHAKIR: And thus their associates have made fair seeming to most of the polytheists the killing of their children, that they may cause them to perish and obscure for them their religion; and if Allah had pleased, they would not have done it, therefore leave them and that which they forge.

It is thier own fault right because they disbelieve right? Well how about

YUSUFALI: Say: "With Allah is the argument that reaches home: if it had been His will, He could indeed have guided you all."
PICKTHAL: Say - For Allah's is the final argument - Had He willed He could indeed have guided all of you.
SHAKIR: Say: Then Allah's is the conclusive argument; so if He please, He would certainly guide you all.

Nice guy

Meh, forget about this Furqan nonsense. The real challenge of the Quran should be to write a verse as convenient, self-serving and, above all, as utterly stupid as this one:

[33:37] Recall that you said to the one who was blessed by GOD, and blessed by you, "Keep your wife and reverence GOD," and you hid inside yourself what GOD wished to proclaim. Thus, you feared the people, when you were supposed to fear only GOD. When Zeid was completely through with his wife, we had you marry her, in order to establish the precedent that a man may marry the divorced wife of his adopted son. GOD's commands shall be done.

Seriously, the Lord of the Worlds deemed it of utmost importance to let humans know that they "may marry the divorced wife of his adopted son". Verily, there's no way the Universe could keep existing without such essential ruling. Come on, how much more transparent and pathetic can a conjob get?

Oh well, I guess people have the religion they deserve.

Back