The time does not exist by Victor Elias Espinoza Guedez

It is the color;)

Affectionately so !

Although .. Victor may have something in mind .. I just wish he'd get on with it if he has.

PS - just saw your reply on the other thread. Absolutely no problem. I'll reply tommorrow (that's in the future Vic - my reply doesn't exist yet in any way, though it will come into existence in the future).

Affectionately so !

Although .. Victor may have something in mind .. I just wish he'd get on with it if he has.

PS - just saw your reply on the other thread. Absolutely no problem. I'll reply tommorrow (that's in the future Vic - my reply doesn't exist yet in any way, though it will come into existence in the future).

Poor, deluded Victor! He's not even bright enough to realize that time is REQUIRED for events to happen. If there was no such thing as time, a dropped stone could never reach the ground and without time his heart could not beat nor a single electrical impulse move through whatever it is that HE has for a brain. Poor fool !!!

Affectionately so !

It's not so easy...
Well, the short of it is this:
Light exists. Light is made of many colors. Use a prism.
Ok...
So, light cooled down and condensed into matter. All the "colors" of light are the particles, the fundamentals. We're all made of different wavelengths of condensed light.
Since time is not made of condensed light, it's not fundamental and therefor; does not exist. Distance exists, because you can use light to show (magnifying glass) that distance expands if light expands (Not true) and because we percieve distance, we think there's time when there is no time- just distance.

I guess this doesn't bode well for my sanity that I understand what he's saying. If it helps... I reject it all...

Just go the distance and on the time you will get there. Reply with your colors.

It's not so easy...
Well, the short of it is this:
Light exists. Light is made of many colors. Use a prism.
Ok...
So, light cooled down and condensed into matter. All the "colors" of light are the particles, the fundamentals. We're all made of different wavelengths of condensed light.
Since time is not made of condensed light, it's not fundamental and therefor; does not exist. Distance exists, because you can use light to show (magnifying glass) that distance expands if light expands (Not true) and because we percieve distance, we think there's time when there is no time- just distance.

I guess this doesn't bode well for my sanity that I understand what he's saying. If it helps... I reject it all...

Just go the distance and on the time you will get there. Reply with your colors.

If the universe is made of colors and distance, nor is the time.

No one knows that it is the time, because no one has seen the time.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back