The source of Mohammed's revelations?

Originally posted by chalcedony
Really, your words reflect poorly on you and also show your ignorance. Khadija was not a Christian as Christians define the term. She was an Ebionite Christian. That cultic sect denied the deity of Jesus Christ and believed that He was a mere man, a mere prophet who was the natural son of Joseph and Mary.
=======================

P S:

Really ? I guess you are the ones who deny the TRUE nature of jesus of being a prophet from God, she was the TRUE christian while you are the mislead sheeps who worshipp MAN

=============================

Her false beliefs of Christianity would affect the words of Mohammed later when he recites distorted views of Christianity in the quran. Somewhere I have notes on her cousin. I can’t find them now, but as I remember he was not a priest at the time but was in disgrace for some false teaching. The Bible DOES NOT promise any more prophets since Jesus fulfilled the need for prophets. The Son of God has fulfilled the promises written about in the Bible.
P S:

And who are you or any of your child molesting priests to claim that these people are christians or not ? it only shows the level of absurdity you guys have reached to........never mind, since you represents the 'TRUE' christianty, can you answer this question that NONE of the christians that i have debated for 5 years have answered: IF JESUS IS GOD, WHO IS THEN MOSES WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS ?? AND CAN YOU SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER FROM THE BIBLE PLEASE ???????????

Originally posted by Proud_Syrian
IF JESUS IS GOD, WHO IS THEN MOSES WORSHIPPED BEFORE THE COMING OF JESUS ?? AND CAN YOU SUPPORT YOUR ANSWER FROM THE BIBLE PLEASE ???????????
I don't know who you asked, but that's pretty simple: God did not start to exist only when Jesus was born. Abraham worshipped God and accepted His covenant by faith, Moses worshipped God and accepted His law by faith, and Christians worship God and accept Jesus as his salvation by the same faith.

Originally posted by Jenyar
I don't know who you asked, but that's pretty simple: God did not start to exist only when Jesus was born. Abraham worshipped God and accepted His covenant by faith, Moses worshipped God and accepted His law by faith, and Christians worship God and accept Jesus as his salvation by the same faith.

So you are saying Moses worshipped GOD and christians worshipped GOD and not Jesus which means Jesus is NOT God.........thank you for making that very clear.

You just don't get it. We worship God of whom Jesus Christ is part of. Jesus, the Holy SPirit and God are the trinity, 3 parts of one God.

That's something Mohammed never understood either when he said that Mary was part of the trinity (sura 5:116)

That's another point that shows how wrong the quran is. The Bible is the same in our time as it was in Mohammed's time and in the time prior to Mohammed, yet when pointing out what Islam regards as deficiencies in the bible, it clearly is all based on an inaccurate knowledge of what the bible says. Surely Allah would have been able to correctly point out what is wrong in the bible had there been anything wrong with it or if Allah was real to begin with.

Originally posted by chalcedony
You just don't get it. We worship God of whom Jesus Christ is part of. Jesus, the Holy SPirit and God are the trinity, 3 parts of one God.
===========================
P S:

So are you saying 1+1+1 = 1 ???????????

==============================

That's something Mohammed never understood either when he said that Mary was part of the trinity (sura 5:116)

==============================
P S:

First of All, Mr Ignorant, Prophet Muhammad NEVER wrote the Quran, he could not read or write, it was revealed to him by God Almighty, it only confirms your sheer ignorance of Islam.

regarding surah 5: 116, here is the SURAH pathetic liar....this surah NEVER says Mary was part of the trinity, in fact , this surah DESTROYS the concept of trinity all together, let us read:

'And behold! Allah will say: "O Jesus the son of Mary! Did you say to men, worship me and my mother as gods in derogation of Allah'?" He ( Jesus ) will say: "Glory be to you ! never could I say what I had no right (to say). Had I said such a thing, You would indeed have known it. you know what is in my heart, and I know not what is in yours. For you know in full all that is hidden..

So Pathetic liar, this surah destroyes your nonesense about trinity, in fact, Jesus himself said: TRINITY IS SOMETHING HE NEVER BROUGHT, it was lie you guys attributed to him, and because of that, you will end up in hell fire.

That's another point that shows how wrong the quran is. The Bible is the same in our time as it was in Mohammed's time and in the time prior to Mohammed, yet when pointing out what Islam regards as deficiencies in the bible, it clearly is all based on an inaccurate knowledge of what the bible says. Surely Allah would have been able to correctly point out what is wrong in the bible had there been anything wrong with it or if Allah was real to begin with.

P S:

But this is the wisdom of the Quran and the reason why God almighty sent Prophet Muhammad with the message of Islam: TO CORRECT THE NONESENSE THAT WAS ADDED TO THE BIBLE AND TO REFUTE THE IRRATIONAL ILLOGICAL CONCEPT OF TRINITY AND TO LEAD HUMANITY INTO THE RIGHT PATH OF GOD.

about trinity, in fact, Jesus himself said: TRINITY IS SOMETHING HE NEVER BROUGHT, it was lie you guys attributed to him, and because of that, you will end up in hell fire. 1+1+1=1?

According to the lies in the quran.

According to the truth of God’s words in our bible, Jesus, and God, did speak of the trinity. And you will have to answer to God for rejecting Jesus as the Son of God, God Himself. The equation should be 1x1x1=1. Don’t put limits on God.

John 8
54Jesus replied, "If I glorify myself, my glory means nothing. My Father, whom you claim as your God, is the one who glorifies me. 55Though you do not know him, I know him. If I said I did not, I would be a liar like you, but I do know him and keep his word. 56Your father Abraham rejoiced at the thought of seeing my day; he saw it and was glad."
57"You are not yet fifty years old," the Jews said to him, "and you have seen Abraham!"
58"I tell you the truth," Jesus answered, "before Abraham was born, I am!"

Colossians 2
9For in Christ all the fullness of the Deity lives in bodily form,

Acts 5
3Then Peter said, "Ananias, how is it that Satan has so filled your heart that you have lied to the Holy Spirit and have kept for yourself some of the money you received for the land? 4Didn't it belong to you before it was sold? And after it was sold, wasn't the money at your disposal? What made you think of doing such a thing? You have not lied to men but to God."

Matthew 28
19Therefore go and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in[1] the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit,

Prophet Muhammad with the message of Islam: TO LEAD HUMANITY INTO THE RIGHT PATH OF GOD.

The right path of your false god. Oh yeah I am eager to go that route (said with heavy sarcasm).

women are deficient, according to islam.

Volume 3, Book 48, Number 826:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri:
The Prophet said, "Isn't the witness of a woman equal to half of that of a man?" The women said, "Yes." He said, "This is because of the deficiency of a woman's mind."

Volume 2, Book 24, Number 541:
Narrated Abu Said Al-Khudri
On 'Id ul Fitr or 'Id ul Adha Allah's Apostle (p.b.u.h) went out to the Musalla. After finishing the prayer, he delivered the sermon and ordered the people to give alms. He said, "O people! Give alms." Then he went towards the women and said. "O women! Give alms, for I have seen that the majority of the dwellers of Hell-Fire were you (women)." The women asked, "O Allah's Apostle! What is the reason for it?" He replied, "O women! You curse frequently, and are ungrateful to your husbands. I have not seen anyone more deficient in intelligence and religion than you. O women, some of you can lead a cautious wise man astray." Then he left. And when he reached his house, Zainab, the wife of Ibn Masud, came and asked permission to enter It was said, "O Allah's Apostle! It is Zainab." He asked, 'Which Zainab?" The reply was that she was the wife of Ibn Mas'ub. He said, "Yes, allow her to enter." And she was admitted. Then she said, "O Prophet of Allah! Today you ordered people to give alms and I had an ornament and intended to give it as alms, but Ibn Masud said that he and his children deserved it more than anybody else." The Prophet replied, "Ibn Masud had spoken the truth. Your husband and your children had more right to it than anybody else."

Women are considered bad to men in general.

see above hadith.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 30:
Narrated Abdullah bin 'Umar:
Allah's Apostle said, "Evil omen is in the women, the house and the horse.'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 31:
Narrated Ibn 'Umar:
Evil omen was mentioned before the Prophet: The Prophet said, "If there is evil omen in anything, it is in the house, the woman and the horse."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 32:
Narrated Sahl bin Sad:
Allah's Apostle said, "If at all there is bad omen, it is in the horse, the woman, and the house."

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 33:
Narrated Usama bin Zaid:
The Prophet said, "After me I have not left any affliction more harmful to men than women."

Women as lesser creatures have less rights and privileges in muslim society

Allâh commands you as regards your children's (inheritance); to the male, a portion equal to that of two females; if (there are) only daughters, two or more, their share is two thirds of the inheritance; if only one, her share is half. For parents, a sixth share of inheritance to each if the deceased left children; if no children, and the parents are the (only) heirs, the mother has a third; if the deceased left brothers or (sisters), the mother has a sixth. (The distribution in all cases is) after the payment of legacies he may have bequeathed or debts. You know not which of them, whether your parents or your children, are nearest to you in benefit, (these fixed shares) are ordained by Allâh. And Allâh is Ever AllKnower, AllWise. (An-Nisa 4:11)

And get two witnesses out of your own men. And if there are not two men (available), then a man and two women, such as you agree for witnesses, so that if one of them (two women) errs, the other can remind her. (Al-Baqarah 2:282) in part

polygamy okay for men, not women

And if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly with the orphangirls, then marry (other) women of your choice, two or three, or four but if you fear that you shall not be able to deal justly (with them), then only one or (the captives and the slaves) that your right hands possess. That is nearer to prevent you from doing injustice. (An-Nisa 4:3)

women as sexual objects

Your wives are a tilth for you, so go to your tilth (have sexual relations with your wives in any manner as long as it is in the vagina and not in the anus), when or how you will, and send (good deeds, or ask Allâh to bestow upon you pious offspring) before you for your ownselves. And fear Allâh, and know that you are to meet Him (in the Hereafter), and give good tidings to the believers (O Muhammad ). (Al-Baqarah 2:223)

Men can divorce women for not satisfying them sexually, but women cannot divorce men according to the quran (sura 2:229-30)

According to sharia law, the punishment for a women who commits adultery is more severe than that of a man.

beat your wives

As to those women on whose part you see ill conduct, admonish them (first), (next), refuse to share their beds, (and last) beat them (lightly, if it is useful), but if they return to obedience, seek not against them means (of annoyance). Surely, Allâh is Ever Most High, Most Great. (An-Nisa 4:34) in part

Let’s get rid of the notion that I am Catholic. I’m not, so the priest comments mean nothing to me except that I hope they are punished for the evil they have done to so many children. The same for those who protected the pedophile priests instead of the children.

BTW, Mohammed was a pedophile as told in the hadith.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 234:
Narrated Aisha:
The Prophet engaged me when I was a girl of six (years). We went to Medina and stayed at the home of Bani-al-Harith bin Khazraj. Then I got ill and my hair fell down. Later on my hair grew (again) and my mother, Um Ruman, came to me while I was playing in a swing with some of my girl friends. She called me, and I went to her, not knowing what she wanted to do to me. She caught me by the hand and made me stand at the door of the house. I was breathless then, and when my breathing became Allright, she took some water and rubbed my face and head with it. Then she took me into the house. There in the house I saw some Ansari women who said, "Best wishes and Allah's Blessing and a good luck." Then she entrusted me to them and they prepared me (for the marriage). Unexpectedly Allah's Apostle came to me in the forenoon and my mother handed me over to him, and at that time I was a girl of nine years of age.

Volume 5, Book 58, Number 236:
Narrated Hisham's father:
Khadija died three years before the Prophet departed to Medina. He stayed there for two years or so and then he married 'Aisha when she was a girl of six years of age, and he consumed that marriage when she was nine years old.

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 17:
Narrated Jabir bin 'Abdullah:
When I got married, Allah's Apostle said to me, "What type of lady have you married?" I replied, "I have married a matron' He said, "Why, don't you have a liking for the virgins and for fondling them?" Jabir also said: Allah's Apostle said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you might play with her and she with you?'

Volume 7, Book 62, Number 16:
Narrated Jabir bin Abdullah:
While we were returning from a Ghazwa (Holy Battle) with the Prophet, I started driving my camel fast, as it was a lazy camel A rider came behind me and pricked my camel with a spear he had with him, and then my camel started running as fast as the best camel you may see. Behold! The rider was the Prophet himself. He said, 'What makes you in such a hurry?" I replied, I am newly married " He said, "Did you marry a virgin or a matron? I replied, "A matron." He said, "Why didn't you marry a young girl so that you may play with her and she with you?" When we were about to enter (Medina), the Prophet said, "Wait so that you may enter (Medina) at night so that the lady of unkempt hair may comb her hair and the one whose husband has been absent may shave her pubic region.

Originally posted by okinrus
Jesus is the Prophet and the Servent of God if that's what you guys were asking....

Okinrus, you are doing so good. I knew that you have a good head resting on your shoulders. Now, since you got the truth straight, I would avoid completely muslims and christians alike so they don't confuse you back.

Back