The Soul

I don't see how that would make consciousness, get a system with as many feedback loops and monitoring windows as possible, it still wont have conscious awareness. You can have 10 billion computers networked monitoring/sending/recieving information and they still wont aquire consciousness.

peace.

Our present computers aren't neural networks, they are only logic gates.

This is the closest image I can find, but its still not close to what I saw, which was perfect, flawless, incredible, more fragile and yet indestructible, impossible to summarize...also, there was no spiral, only light beams emanating from a center, billions more then in this picture, finer...brilliant...magnificent!!!

Couldn't you just take a picture of one and post it here rather than trying to find something that might be remotely relative?

Just post a picture of a soul How hard could that be?

Couldn't you just take a picture of one and post it here rather than trying to find something that might be remotely relative?

Just post a picture of a soul How hard could that be?

Yeah, where do we find the camera? There IS a difference between what the human eye sees and what a camera sees...and there IS also a difference between what one human is able to see and that of another.

Yeah, where do we find the camera? There IS a difference between what the human eye sees and what a camera sees...and there IS also a difference between what one human is able to see and that of another.

That's true. Some humn beings halucinate. If you have seen a soul, you are one of them .

One of those is called, "Hallucinations."

Back