The Rise of Sex Robots and Pleasure Machines

Status
Not open for further replies.

sandy

Banned
Banned
Robots of the future are more likely to be dominatrix than dominating.

http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,556597,00.html

Oh, my.

dominatrix-3-colours.png

Can you imagine the result of a malfunction.

Otherwise. It might be the perfect mate for some people.

Everything is driven by sex, I am interested to see what happens with the holodeck type of technology they are working on.

...and yet they claim there's nothing inherently wrong with humanity.

Hasn't this already been done in another thread? There is actually a German company that makes "Virtually Living sex dolls" (link)

hmmm, lonely, socially awkward scientists all over working late in labs. I suspect it's inevitable.

What I'm wondering is if I can get some upgrades on my human wife. Nothing sexual, but perhaps they could install an after market mute button...or a "stand by" mode?

Hasn't this already been done in another thread? There is actually a German company that makes "Virtually Living sex dolls" (link)

Dont know about feel but realistic wise, LoveDoll.com has em beat.he he

sandy,

I was sitting in a 6000 dollar massage chair today just thinking about this...

:D
Michael

What happens when a company like this starts catering to pedophiles?

Would it be a good thing to allow them to have an "outlet" for their fantasies and save our children from their explorations - or will people argue that we will just be feeding into their fantasies and make them worse?

If it is just a robot, who is really being hurt?
I'd rather have Jethro sodomizing a fancy toaster than his 9 year old neighbor, personally.

Last edited:

Would it be a good thing to allow them to have an "outlet" for their fantasies and save our children from their explorations - or will people argue that we will just be feeding into their fantasies and make them worse?
I'd rather have Jethro sodomizing a fancy toaster than his 9 year old neighbor, personally.

Interesting take. I think pedos are sick f*cks who should be put out of their misery. If you give them a kiddybot it would feed their fantasy. They should spend their time becoming productive, decent members of society, in therapy and/or church. Then again, maybe the bot would malfunction, fry his wiener, and stop those sick/ disgusting fantasies.

well you know, there is such a bevy of things you could point to...

but sex robots? wow, you gotta admit that's an obvious one!

Yea, creating sex robots is pretty bad and funny I admit.

But everything we do ends up with sex in the mix somehow. It's just what we do and who we are.

I don't think it will change the risk to children.

In fact I would argue that it would only legitimize their actions by condoning the believed act.

I watched a show on sex dolls a long time ago. these were the premium dolls. about $100K. The one guy had spent $15,000 on the eyes alone. anyway, they asked about children dolls and the makers said they have request all the time and will not make them. the also got a request to make a 3 legged dog with a vagina and refused to make that too.

re: massage chair.
pretty damn good. I wish I had one in my house!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back