the Right to Vote

From a "Valued Senior Member" I would appreciate a more specific response to my blog http://edwardwechner10.blogspot.com.au/ , please read it and give me a specific question or argument.

I had a couple of minutes to spare so I read it just now.

It's quite easy to see that your experiences as a young man had a strong impact and warped YOUR mind - filling it with prejudice. Therefore, under your proposal, you would be among the very FIRST to be disqualified to vote.

Think about it...

I did answer his question, and no, I do not need a further explanation.
IOW you cannot see how you didn't.

What's, say, your perspective on persons who diminished the rights of blacks (sucha s the right to vote) because they were of the views that black people had a diminished mental capacity?

I had a couple of minutes to spare so I read it just now.

It's quite easy to see that your experiences as a young man had a strong impact and warped YOUR mind - filling it with prejudice. Therefore, under your proposal, you would be among the very FIRST to be disqualified to vote.

Think about it...

So much for "Valued Senior Members"

IOW you cannot see how you didn't.

What's, say, your perspective on persons who diminished the rights of blacks (sucha s the right to vote) because they were of the views that black people had a diminished mental capacity?

No, black people have no diminished mental capacity, they can vote, only people without a "sound mind" are not entitled to vote.

Should Jimmy Savile be allowed to vote? If anyone posts that he's dead then a 'no' will be assumed.

Should Jimmy Savile be allowed to vote? If anyone posts that he's dead then a 'no' will be assumed.

I do not know Jimmy Savile, the only thing that would restrict him to vote is if he is not of "sound mind" or if he is a "criminal", that is the law in my country that is Australia.

No, black people have no diminished mental capacity, they can vote, only people without a "sound mind" are not entitled to vote.
I wasn't asking for your perspective on black people.

I was asking for your perspective on people who diminished the rights of black people because they were of the view that they had a diminished mental capacity.

Back