The real UFOs

Reminds me of this:
mirage16.jpg

http://virtual.finland.fi/finfo/images/mirage/mirage16.jpg

Although that could very well be somehting else. Difficult to tell from the image.

wto vid

its an obvious commercial
are the pseudos so frantic for shit that .........?

belial
what point are you trying to make?

I don't really know if the W.T.C. video is real on one hand i contacted the actress and she swears it's CGI and on the other i have a source Jerri DeAngelo Lead Special Effects Creator at Adoni Productions that said the ufo was not digital so i don't know who to belive.

Originally posted by Crushing Belial
I don't really know if the W.T.C. video is real on one hand i contacted the actress and she swears it's CGI and on the other i have a source Jerri DeAngelo Lead Special Effects Creator at Adoni Productions that said the ufo was not digital so i don't know who to belive.
==============================================
Guys, I am no expert, but the video looks fake when viewed frame
by frame. Look at the frames as the "UFO" approaches and then
passes the helicopter. Angles and positions of the UFO don't link
correctly. In the first frame where a contrail is shown, the contrail
doesn't line up with the position of the UFO in the previous frame,
for instance. The characteristics often associated with "true" UFOs
are different. And contrails at low altitude? That would be an oddity,
also.

Jerri DeAngelo Lead Special Effects Creator at Adoni Productions
Look at ANY Adoni video. This guy is most certainly not an expert. I also broke down his 'analysis' for you. The whole Adoni site is a money making scam that preys on people who want to believe. They are also the main source of the 'Sollog prophecies'.

Note to mention you have the incredible shrinking UFO syndrom again. When behind the WTC, the UFO is VERY big. Then it shrinks to about the size of the helicopter when it passes.

persol

yeah o.k. but i also found this statement ( We've done more analysis than you can imagine on this 19 second clip. Hi Resolution scans of frames looking for tell tale signs of digital manipulation. It is not there! The images appear as a real video should. No high resolution digital choppiness! The clip starts off PRE 911 with a panaromic view of New York City and the Twin Towers from a helicopter. A woman points to the towers and says, "Whats that?"
A UFO is clearly seen peeking in and out from behind the WTC at the exact spot the second plane would later crash into on 911! When the cameraman zooms in, the UFO takes off at an incredible speed. A few seconds goes by and the camera refocuses in on the UFO at a far distance. The UFO then does a 360 degree reversal! It heads right for the helicopter and a CLOSE UP of the UFO is taken by the video camera! The UFO then quickly zooms above the helicopter and right into orbit!
D.E. Alexander Freelance Investigative Journalist and Author
May 29th 2002)

I WAS SHOCKED WHEN I SAW THIS ON SCI FI CHANNEL --- BECAUSE I SAW THIS IN THE AIR WHEN IT HAPPENED. I WORK IN NEW YORK AND WAS COMING OUT OF THE CENTURY 21 DEPARTMENT STORE AND HAPPENED TO SEE THIS THING THAT LOOKED LIKE A BLIMP OVER THE WORLD TRADE CENTER. IT DISAPPEARED VERY QUICKLY AND I THOUGHT THAT I WAS GOING CRAZY.
I RAN BACK TO MY OFFICE AND TOLD PEOPLE. NONE BELIEVED ME. I CALLED THE POLICE DEPARTMENT, WHO TOOK A REPORT FROM ME AND MY PHONE NUMBER, BUT I NEVER HEARD ANYTHING BACK, AND I COULD TELL THEY WEREN'T TAKING ME SERIOUSLY. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PUT ME IN CONTACT WITH BARBARA FROM THE VIDEO OR PLEASE SCI FI CHANNEL E-MAIL ME BACK AND TELL ME WHAT TO DO.

also what do you think about the Santili video?

Last edited:
Back