The Post Whatever Thread

your tense is a little off
"he HAD a job" but he threw it under the buss his TV show platform to bully and abuse Meghan
terribly bad example for how to treat people with mental health issues
attempting to exploit her weakness to self ingratiate himself
and then double down by victim blaming her to be the one who is responsible for the fall of the royal familys public reputation.

thats really sadistic nasty twisted stuff
using that as his foot in the door to undermine and invalidate her mental health issues and suicidal thoughts and depression

you seem attracted to him

he targeted meghan to bully & abuse her to make himself popular
trading off her hurt & victimization

self entitled classicist bully playing for working class hater likes

yuck !

now he wants to play the victim and get a free pass to psychological sadism

i say NO !
he should not be given a free pass and have his hand held and told its ok

and i think you will find the courts and the broadcasting regulatory body may share a similar opinion,
we shall see

it is a little bit ironic you think he can say what ever he likes about her
while you attempt to bait me into saying something liable
i find that quite fascinating

when will you be voting for universal health care ?
I can't stand the guy. I'll vote for Universal Health Care as soon as it's on the ballot.

Why are you so focused on Piers Morgan, the Royals, the U.S.?

_117568327_066216783.jpg

https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-56389824

what are you suggesting i should be focused on ?
Something more substantial than Piers Morgan perhaps? Or not. I guess you could be back to changing the colors on your fonts and bashing the U.S. or people with money or complaining about not having money...your call..

Something more substantial than Piers Morgan perhaps? Or not. I guess you could be back to changing the colors on your fonts and bashing the U.S. or people with money or complaining about not having money...your call..

im doing everything wrong ?
and
all my opinions are complaints ?
and
all my complaints are my own fault ?

. . .
Something more substantial than
than cultural change of core social drivers of economic & social culture & construction ?

tell me more
and
tell me what is right

disappointed with the met
they should have stood well back and helped look after them instead of seeking to criminalize them
this is likely to go quite badly for them.
what was it
local district manager going rogue ?
now it looks like the met are part of the problem, regardless if that really is true or not.
dont see why boris did not pick up the phone and say something, maybe he expected the met to operate in a certain way.
looks like they were reading not only from the wrong hymn book but standing in the wrong church.
they will need to be doing an awful lot of back peddling and fronting on message to swing the public opinion away from why the met should not be put under investigation.

i would have told them expect a punch in the face by a women
dont press charges or arrest them unless they take a 2nd swing or use a weapon
any guy that assaults anyone gets the bash & charged
expect to see yourself on the evening news & your job down the toilet if you do something stupid.

Last edited:
system of undermining & invalidation noted

whos rich ? whos worth talking to that i can trust to know the real value of money & what classism is really about ?
You mean "who is rich?" Why are we now talking about who is rich? We can talk about classism but what is the connection?

You seem to be drifting from one subject to another. No one knows what you are talking about before you just blurt out disjointed phrases with no connection to whatever the prior conversation was about.

Are we still talking about Piers Morgan? The Royals? The U.S.? What?

disappointed with the met

that quickly went from bad to worse

determined to change nothing
nothing has been changed

determined to win the battle even if it costs losing the war

all those tory party member middle class women who feel like the met have ignored them & labelled them crims
probably wont work to well come re-election time
which is why boris will be attempting to back her
maybe at his own expense

short sighted !
lacks dynamic function

probably a paper pusher file clerk mentality that never challenged anything & just did what they were told

so whos giving the real orders ?

what is loosing the public support, cooperation & trust & political support going to cost the met now ?

was winning the battle worth loosing the war ?

that quickly went from bad to worse

determined to change nothing
nothing has been changed

determined to win the battle even if it costs losing the war

all those tory party member middle class women who feel like the met have ignored them & labelled them crims
probably wont work to well come re-election time
which is why boris will be attempting to back her
maybe at his own expense

short sighted !
lacks dynamic function

probably a paper pusher file clerk mentality that never challenged anything & just did what they were told

so whos giving the real orders ?

what is loosing the public support, cooperation & trust & political support going to cost the met now ?

was winning the battle worth loosing the war ?
"Losing" not "Loosing".

core differences in people
somewhat funny scene
interesting variables of the current global pandemic & state of affairs
late night
outside a motel
2 young men(both quite good looking for what its worth[definitely acceptable at a pinch)
1 very very drunk & almost unconscious sitting in a shopping trolley
the other fairly aware & wondering what to do
most likely denied access to the motel they are staying in for excess intoxication
i was concerned for the very drunk young man, wondering if i should call paramedics just in case

many people would seek enjoyment by watching them suffer

fun facts observation skills
see
LT/3 6
doesn't move(oops set props broken or not tested or the person pressing the release is looking the other way)
then LT/3 5 starts moving before he has finished turning the key
lol

somewhat funny scene
interesting variables of the current global pandemic & state of affairs
late night
outside a motel
2 young men(both quite good looking for what its worth[definitely acceptable at a pinch)
1 very very drunk & almost unconscious sitting in a shopping trolley
the other fairly aware & wondering what to do
most likely denied access to the motel they are staying in for excess intoxication
i was concerned for the very drunk young man, wondering if i should call paramedics just in case

many people would seek enjoyment by watching them suffer

What differences in people? You and who else? You are standing outside a motel late at night watch drink guys (but you take no pleasure in it because you are a core good guy) and who are all the other people who would enjoy this?

week 3 of sinus infection had to have another covid test before i could get antibiotics
nerves feel a bit wired head ache for 3 days on and off
taste is on and off which is to be expected
have been smelling the infection for the last 4 days or soo
now officially have to be isolating waiting for the results
at-least this test was not painful like the previous
i think the nurse was in a bad mood 2 weeks ago. or maybe my sinuses so swollen

was intended to do a real boot camp workout over the next few days
50 km cycle 900 crunches running & weights
but will lag behind now :(

bit unsure about the nerves feeling very wired
not sure what that is.
possible combo not enough sleep and bacterial infection may be getting into my blood stream hence being able to smell the infection for the last few days
the burning head ache is a bit of a give away
no real cold or flu symptoms but the new variant symptoms could be sitting underneath. i would bet a weeks wages i don't have covid, but you gotta do what you gotta do to help save lives and the economy.
years of experience & training i can ignore the pain and make it go away for certain lengths of time by using special mental techniques
fyi those mental techniques take a long time to learn and consume a lot of trace elements and brain function.
i have to put myself into a semi meditation mental state to achieve it or use a couple of other techniques firing up certain brain & body chemicals which ends up being very taxing.
ideal for helping to reduce pain mends but i have such a fast adapting system i lose pain med strength by a factor of nearly 60%or more by the 2nd or 3rd day.

antibiotics kicking in, high strength feels like i just did a massive internal abbs work out
(like someone punched you really hard in the stomach a few hours ago and slightly tore something, in theory that feeling will subside by tomorrow some time reduced by the pain meds which i will now add something different to counter the fact ive been on the same ones for 3 days low dosing)

i switch pain meds so either working liver or kidneys mostly
occasionally mix both as a transition process to other pain meds
never go close to maximum dose either so i always have room to double my dose if the pain gets worse.

Last edited:
fuck !
eewwwww
obsessive manipulation of others
dementia
and games
all mixed together in a soup of illogical behavior designed to illicit fake reality to assert a pretend reality to service the various lies & fake processes & interactive lies and manipulations.

its very gross(its not abnormal for the average babyboomer level intellect)

all those power & control & ownership conflicts of ego in transference etc
swirling around in a blender while they put a cocktail umbrella on top & call it perfectly normal

eeww the smell
gross
its like a male goat & male dog having a dirty laundry party
eeewww
they have been brain washed into a time cycle of TV advert breaks for their attention span
i guess hundreds of millions of people have & so call it "normal"

its not normal to me though.
to me its quite clearly psychosis

but what else would you expect from a Vulcan(im more like a Vulcan Klingon human hybrid fyi)

its that crisis indoctrinated reality concept
they need a crisis to focus on to avoid them from creating problems in other to keep themselves distracted from looking into their own inner self happiness.

its a generational human evolution process

i was pondering if this was in some way a validater for people only associating with people of the same chronological age.

the assertion of compulsory social compliance by age range forcing them to assign their reality concepts to be dependently hung on age numbers by self esteem

wants to be the top predator
the smelliest pig in the pig pen
the dirtiest dog in the kennel
that is the power game of self esteem
fighting against her OCD control need to clean & re-organize things & constantly re-adjusting things ...

her perfect existence is nothing to do
his perfect existence is not having to do anything
but their egos drive them to undermine both those states where they both meet for their happy place
they then go and seek to blame exterior things for their lack of happiness
& seek to get lost in that transference
drives me a bit mad

Last edited:
7.2 earth quake just off Japanese coast.
lucky it was quite deep
it seemed to be quite long based on 1 video maybe 30 to 35 seconds of shaking
news media say the nuclear power plant is being checked for damage
no tsunami, expected was 1 meter.
but that may have been cancelled.

Back