The Post Whatever Thread

lol ^

They should teach Arabic as a foreign language option, imho. I'm part Iranian though, so I might be biased.
I learned some Gulf Arabic in the 1980s, while I was in Dubai, and was able to read the script. I've forgotten almost all of it now though, I'm sorry to say.

I learned some Gulf Arabic in the 1980s, while I was in Dubai, and was able to read the script. I've forgotten almost all of it now though, I'm sorry to say.

IMG_20190517_065626~01.jpg

NT News Newspaper
Darwin Australia
16 May 2019

:)

The Post Whatever Thread
I have a confession, I'm really a homosexual, but only for today. Tomorrow I'm gonna be a Chinese-American woman. :biggrin:
What's new? You always said you God is everything. So, raise your morning porridge to yourself.

There must be an inside joke, here.
Well, it does go back a bit...
In answer to '' Or, what is god? '' Bowser replied:
Everything...including you.
And in reply to ''Everything is God'' Bowser replied:
That would include you, SP.
So, when Bowser says ''When I hold up my bowl of oatmeal in the morning,'' He's thanking himself it seems...we are all God according to him.
When I hold up my bowl of oatmeal in the morning, it's because I am thankful to have food, not because I'm praying for a steak dinner later that day.
So Bowser is saying here he left himself a tip.
I left a tip for God in appreciation.

Well, it does go back a bit...
In answer to '' Or, what is god? '' Bowser replied:

And in reply to ''Everything is God'' Bowser replied:

So, when Bowser says ''When I hold up my bowl of oatmeal in the morning,'' He's thanking himself it seems...we are all God according to him.

So Bowser is saying here he left himself a tip.
You have a problem being a deity, Sweetpea? Be kind to yourself.

Back