The Most Hated Family In America

Why did you put this in the "religion" forum?

Jan.
Where else would this be put? It's a rather vocal, yet typical, response of conservative Baptist. Americans are sinning so God is punishing America. Being Gay is a sin. There is only one God. Bla bla bla The exact same flavored tripe can be heard from Taliban living on the boarders of Pakistan.

Michael:

Sammy Davis Jr. converted to Judaism and no Jew, as far as I know, had any problem with it. The Jews aren't known to take converts, but they seem to embrace converts that stick to Judaism seriously. So long as you support Judaism, you seem to be okay with them.

he did say ORTHODOX.

I find it amazing that none of them have been shot in one of their twisted protests. I wouldn't shed any tear for them when it inevitably happens.

That reporter was TERRIBLE. What a worthless reporter could not even properly interview pops. I think the whole documentary was a disaster. Failure face reporter. I think they should start picketing crappy reporters that have no business reporting because they clearly don't know what they are doing. Don't you just love how he asks the same question to people over and over and over after they have already clearly answered it? Some reality shows and documentaries are full of garbo.

That reporter was TERRIBLE. What a worthless reporter could not even properly interview pops. I think the whole documentary was a disaster. Failure face reporter. I think they should start picketing crappy reporters that have no business reporting because they clearly don't know what they are doing. Don't you just love how he asks the same question to people over and over and over after they have already clearly answered it? Some reality shows and documentaries are full of garbo.

Exactly, his interview style is bad comedy. He seemed to spend more time playing games and having a laugh than challenging these people to explain their actions and beliefs. Oh well, I guess that's why they put up with him.

I find it amazing that none of them have been shot in one of their twisted protests. I wouldn't shed any tear for them when it inevitably happens.

This is what I found incredible.I am sure if they did protests like that, in the Uk, at soldiers funerals they would meet with violence.I wonder if someone killed one of them whether they would consider the murdered one as a sinner?

Back