The Matrix:

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can definiely see why the universe is extremly difficult to be desribed in a matrix. The universe is far too complex with too many variables to be efficiently descibed in a mathematical sequence. What you described earlier [0,1] -> [0] -> [?] as being the loss and gain of knowledge at superlimal speeds. I suppose the main reason why coding something in the past would be so difficult is because no two events (a person picking up an object) are exactly the same and detirmining how they might happen would require more knowledge of the how the universe works than what we know right now. The whole universe all seems to follow a neandering cycle, an imperfect circle.

I can definiely see why the universe is extremly difficult to be desribed in a matrix. The universe is far too complex with too many variables to be efficiently descibed in a mathematical sequence. What you described earlier [0,1] -> [0] -> [?] as being the loss and gain of knowledge at superlimal speeds. I suppose the main reason why coding something in the past would be so difficult is because no two events (a person picking up an object) are exactly the same and detirmining how they might happen would require more knowledge of the how the universe works than what we know right now. The whole universe all seems to follow a neandering cycle, an imperfect circle.

Correct, totally on everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back