The Logistics of Knowing Everything

Predisposition to believe nonsense.

Another "thought". Perhaps we are nothing imagining we are something.

Read my book: " Harness the Power of Your Imaginination and Anything Goes "

What option or possibility does not scare you?

I never said any cause me to fear.
Fear is an obvious token of perdition to ones adversaries.
Perfect love...

However, if we assume your theory is correct...I said one should be careful what they desire.
For those desires would find them out and leave them caught in the web of their own deceit.

There are things impossible for men, but with God all things are possible.
It's been asked before..."why has Thou made me thus?"
There is a way predestination and free-will coexist.
The one will take you to the other.
Desire the right things...the things of God.

Last edited:
You have not defined the problem only your difficulty in believing.

Adstar, believing is not a birthright. I think even God knows that.

Yes he has that knowledge but not to predict the future

Omniscience does not include knowing what's going to happen to something you created? Anybody can claim there's a beginning or end. By your words, even God doesn't really know the circumstances, just that the universe began and will end...I can buy that.

He does have complete knowledge of the universe and he has injected his interventions at the right moments. Jesus being the most important input.

I think what you're trying to tell me is that Jesus was a result of God not knowing the future. So the question is: if God doesn't know the future how does He know if introducing Jesus will work? God's intervention was a hope He must have had that things will get better since He doesn't know. Even the Bible and all things religious would fall into that category. If God doesn't know then how do you know?

A scientist sets up ...... He has pre thought out the layout and knows the dynamics of the procedure.

Good, God knows what might happen. God's words are no guarantee however which means there is a possibility that God is wrong.

God does exist and He is Omniscient. Knowing the beginning and the end just as the scriptures reveal

None of the Bible's future events can be taken seriously. By your admission, God does not know them. God then, must have known mistakes of His doing were bound to emerge.

I think people dwell too much on God's existence. I'll say it again, all one has to do is say yes or no to God. That's it, there is no punishment if one is wrong about their choice. Put religion and God to bed and move on.

to know your future actions is free will. for example, i know that i'm going to stop writing now.

But there was always the possibility that you turned schitzophranic before you finished typing what you thought you wanted to type, but instead carried on and typed as much as tiassa usualy does.

peace.

Yorda seems to know his mind, which is free will, he knew he would stop nobody else did (except for God).

Sorry for interrupting.

I think what you're trying to tell me is that Jesus was a result of God not knowing the future. So the question is: if God doesn't know the future how does He know if introducing Jesus will work? God's intervention was a hope He must have had that things will get better since He doesn't know. Even the Bible and all things religious would fall into that category. If God doesn't know then how do you know?

No, i am not telling you that Jesus was a result of God not knowing the future. All the rest of your statement above that stems from that conclusion is therefore irrelevant..

A scientist sets up ...... He has pre thought out the layout and knows the dynamics of the procedure.

Good, God knows what might happen. God's words are no guarantee however which means there is a possibility that God is wrong.

God knows exactly what will happen because He knows the start and the end. And God is perfect and His creation will end up playing a part in the solution He wants.

God does exist and He is Omniscient. Knowing the beginning and the end just as the scriptures reveal

None of the Bible's future events can be taken seriously. By your admission, God does not know them. God then, must have known mistakes of His doing were bound to emerge.

I think people dwell too much on God's existence. I'll say it again, all one has to do is say yes or no to God. That's it; there is no punishment if one is wrong about their choice. Put religion and God to bed and move on.

There is eternal punishment if one rejects the Messiah Jesus for the atonement of ones sins. You can move on if you like, but you will end up at the same last judgement, as we all will.

All Praise The Ancient Of Days

No, i am not telling you that Jesus was a result of God not knowing the future. All the rest of your statement above that stems from that conclusion is therefore irrelevant..

God knows exactly what will happen because He knows the start and the end. And God is perfect and His creation will end up playing a part in the solution He wants.

There is eternal punishment if one rejects the Messiah Jesus for the atonement of ones sins. You can move on if you like, but you will end up at the same last judgement, as we all will.

Jesus was born out of wedlock. How can you respect someone like that ?

Will his parents end up in the Lke of Fire for their sin ?

Jesus was born out of wedlock. How can you respect someone like that ?

Will his parents end up in the Like of Fire for their sin ?

Wedlock is for a union between a human man and a human woman.

Since there was no sexual union between Joseph and Mary then Jesus was not born out of wedlock. And no sin was committed He was brought into being by the power of God. Mary was a virgin.

This is basic Christian doctrine. I am sure you knew that.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

Wedlock is for a union between a human man and a human woman.

Since there was no sexual union between Joseph and Mary then Jesus was not born out of wedlock. And no sin was committed He was brought into being by the power of God. Mary was a virgin.

This is basic Christian doctrine. I am sure you knew that.

All Praise The Ancient of Days

How can you be sure that Joseph didn't get his leg over, or that Mary didn't have a bit on the side ?

Yorda seems to know his mind, which is free will, he knew he would stop nobody else did (except for God).

if 'god' is omniscient, he knows his mind, and he knows every action he's going to make, doesn't that mean that he has no free will?

And no sin was committed He was brought into being by the power of God. Mary was a virgin.

the bible seems to indicate that sex is a sin. that's why jesus had to be born without them having sex, because that was the only way he could be without sin.

if 'god' is omniscient, he knows his mind, and he knows every action he's going to make, doesn't that mean that he has no free will?

God has a plan for this universe and He is following it through. If having and working within a plan can be classed as no free will then I guess you got the answer you wanted.

the bible seems to indicate that sex is a sin. that's why jesus had to be born without them having sex, because that was the only way he could be without sin.

The Bible proclaims that sex within the confines of marriage is not sin.

Jesus being brought into physical existence by the power of God ensured that he did not inherit the curse of sin that had been acquired when mankind gained the knowledge of good and evil.

Jesus being brought into physical existence by the power of God ensured that he did not inherit the curse of sin that had been acquired when mankind gained the knowledge of good and evil.

But Jesus did have sex and he was born of sex.

And that is all?

According to the Bible, it is then allright for married men to treat their wives as sexual toilettes - because, hey, it's sex "within the confines of marriage".

Back