The Genius of Lemaitre and the Hesitant Universe

Status
Not open for further replies.
The hijacking and trolling begins, there are the "you are wrong" statements, then the "I told you you were wrong and now you are stupid" starts

If you're too immature and your "ideas" are too weak for an informed discussion then why do you bother posting on public forums in the first place?

then the peanut gallery jumps in to support their smart physics and math heroes, and the work of all the self proclaimed expert professionals turns into obnoxious arrogance.

I think you're projecting yourself onto me, because the one who is proclaiming their own insight is something worthwhile is you, not me. Also, I've been awarded lots of things, a prize, a degree and a studentship off the top of me head. All by other people and all because they thought I had ability in physics.

If you're too immature and your "ideas" are too weak for an informed discussion then why do you bother posting on public forums in the first place?

I think you're projecting yourself onto me, because the one who is proclaiming their own insight is something worthwhile is you, not me. Also, I've been awarded lots of things, a prize, a degree and a studentship off the top of me head. All by other people and all because they thought I had ability in physics.
Well la dee dah.

and the work of all the self proclaimed expert professionals turns into obnoxious arrogance.
Neither of us claim to be experts. We simply claim to be well informed. More informed than you. You're the one (along with CSS) making claims about the validity of your work. Can you link to a post of mine or Proms where we say our work is vitally important or explains huge areas of physics? No, because we haven't made such posts.

We're informed and rational, more so than you. As a result we end up correcting you a lot. You view anyone who confidently corrects you as 'obnoxious arrogance', which is hypocritical given you know we know more than you yet you deem your views/assumptions/guesses as somehow superior.

Or is that hypocrisy lost on you?

Neither of us claim to be experts.
Choke me with a spoon!
We simply claim to be well informed. More informed than you. You're the one (along with CSS) making claims about the validity of your work.
Link please.
Can you link to a post of mine or Proms where we say our work is vitally important or explains huge areas of physics?
You first.
No, because we haven't made such posts.

We're informed and rational, more so than you. As a result we end up correcting you a lot. You view anyone who confidently corrects you as 'obnoxious arrogance', which is hypocritical given you know we know more than you yet you deem your views/assumptions/guesses as somehow superior.

Or is that hypocrisy lost on you?
Choke me with a spoon!

Like I said, “FYI I have learned that you never intend to discuss anything with me. You have said you like to make fun of me, you said you don't like me, you have used a variety of ad homonyms to describe me, you say I am your entertainment, and when I call you on your obnoxious arrogance you say I am having a fit. If I respond to you in a discussion mode you always revert to one of those behaviors and pretend you have slapped me down. That leaves the issue of following me around to perform those objectives; that is trolling.”

“I don’t give any value to what you say because of that. If you could give me the golden keys to Tibia I would be out of luck because I would not trust you enough to discuss anything with you. You have a low character that is well known on the forum for misrepresenting what people say and just because I deal with your obnoxious arrogance by pointing it out to you, you troll where ever I post.”

I hope the gold key to Tibia wasn’t in that post because I stopped reading at, “Neither of us claim to be experts…”

If I can ever stand to get all of the way through one of your posts I will reply to the content. Until then you need to learn a few things that you obviously are still having trouble with like what a fixation is.

The point is you have to become a student of your enemy to bring change. I am trying to change the forum and people who use shock and awe tactics don’t fit with the changes. When a few people stand up against your hateful twisted trolling rhetoric then change begins. I am standing up alone right now while you have the support of the peanut gallery.

Being a student for me is to know you (not personally thank you). Being a student to you would be to know me. I win on the “student front” because I have you pegged for who you are, and you lose because you haven’t a clue about who I am (I don’t mean I am somebody, but just that you haven’t been a student of me by listening to what I say).

You should listen and learn. If you are engaging in any meaningful discussion that isn’t meant to puff up your ego it is only because I have called you out on you obnoxious arrogance.

Everybody already knows you are a crank. Get lost. Quit trolling. Get a life.

http://www.sciforums.com/showpost.php?p=2340346&postcount=109
Frac

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?t=95074
Zeno

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back