The Future of A.I.?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here is something I found that is relevant to the topic:

Aside from being a very beautiful site, check out the "Ramona" character - and download the plugin for audio and animation! As their site suggests:

"KurzweilAI.Net focuses on the exponential growth of intelligence, both biological and machine, and the merger of the two in a post-humanist future."

http://www.kurzweilai.net

Originally posted by Monolith
Here is something I found that is relevant to the topic:

Aside from being a very beautiful site, check out the "Ramona" character - and download the plugin for audio and animation! As their site suggests:

"KurzweilAI.Net focuses on the exponential growth of intelligence, both biological and machine, and the merger of the two in a post-humanist future."

http://www.kurzweilai.net

You might want to read Kurzweil's book "The Age of Spiritual Machines" to see when he predicts the "post-humanist future" to come about.

:cool:

The AI breakthrough will come from the application of Stephen Wolfram's "new kind of science" idea....

I like Ramona...not uber advanced, but I like.
having a chat with her, right now.

I tink 'm in love:p

AI was introduced by Arthur.C.Clarke.No one ,NO ONE evr mentioned a damm about an entity called ISAAC ASIMOV?

ideally or from theoritical perspective Isaac Asimov was the one who has bought the subject of robotics,(even the name)no one experimented with the notion of AI being a positive thing.it was a subject of Monster films.

it is very hurting indeed not to find the name on the page where the man deserves to be the most.the AI practically deserves everything from Isaac Asimov.

Ye gods! Thank you so much for mentioning Isaac Asimov, Zion! :D I was afraid I'd have to hurt someone if the Good Doctor's name didn't appear sooner or later.
hafuckingha.gif
I agree with you about Asimov's huge contribution to redefining A.I. as is. He brought out the best in robots, and planted such amazing ideas in our minds, especially at a time when the technology that he wrote about was just a fantasy. He's almost like a 1930's Nostradameus. :D

R.I.P. Isaac Asimov.
licktear.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back