The Continuous Theory of Black Holes and White Holes

Then let me finish these papers first... i don't have all the time you expect me to have, though... i do appreciate it...///

This is a review of Dr.Wolf's "Spiritual universe". It's 5/5 stars according to the reviewer.

This engaging book describes how there is actually only one soul... and how the illusion that many souls seem to exist came about. Wolf sets out to show how the self is fundamentally an illusion, "arising as a reflection of the soul in matter much as a clear lake at midnight reflects the moon." Wolf begins this book with descriptions of Aristotlian and Platonic Soul Physics... and then continues the quest for knowledge of the soul through ancient Egypt and ancient Chaldea, and onward through more modern history. Wolf shares his vision of the soul as a process rather than some "thing" measurable in terms of mechanical materiality -- drawing from Qabalistic, Buddhist, and Christian wisdom as well as a thorough understanding of physics to redefine spirit, soul, matter and self. I found this entire book to be deeply thought-provoking, with Wolf's characteristic playful humor entertaining me throughout. I especially enjoyed the section of THE SPIRITUAL UNIVERSE that described the importance of secret knowledge, and why it is sacred -- thereby showing us the physics of faith.

http://www.amazon.com/Spiritual-Universe-Physicists-Vision-Spirit/dp/0966132718

Don't patronize me you little *reak... Now... i know fine well you have had that evil eye out for me since the beginning of our relations, but i will have to make a complaint to James, becuase the is truely out-of-order.

Unless... that is of course, you put this into the physics section, where it belongs///

Your choice matey.

Okay, another review of that book from Amazon
The arrogance of many theoretical physicists is that experiments don't matter: The arrogance is that they know philosophy better than philosophers. Modern Philosophy knows God cannot be proven theoretically. And science requires experimental proof. Faith is debased by self-affirming delusions of proof, no matter how eloquent the author, and Dr. Wolf is very eloquent. And science is debased by being misconstrued and marginalized. (Why spoil a good idea with the empirical evidence!) Faith has NO logical proof and needs NO scientific evidence. As Stephen Jay Gould has said: Religion and Science are Non-Overlapping Magisteria (NOMA). One cannot measure one with the other.

Now... back to the math....

r = rotation

r' = Global causality

M = Mass

g = gravitational acceleration

Therego,

M=E/c + (E/c=-M'gd) = 0

Tell me... why would i say this?

Mental spacetime, is much like flat spacetime, given by a^2+b^2=c^2

Therego, h = the phase of a mind, pr wave, coheres with spacetime itself... so we COULD SAY that:

h^2 = x^2+y^2+z^2

which shows that the mind is in ''equilibrium'' with the the two dimensional spacetime of that which we call ''inner mind'' and ''outer mind.''

If h is the wave length of a flat spacetime, then mind bends into space, and time bends into mind, as much as matter bends into space as does space into matter...

> given by:

0- h~(x,y,z) >-< (z',y',x') / ~ h- 0

I will expand on this some more....

Please do not embarrass yourself further.
By the way psyche is a biochemical, electrical process.

Why do you think i showed the equations (not so long ago) - that magnetism and electonic properties curve into each other? I've not embarrassed myself... you have only displayed that for yourself.

If you mean that electromagnetism is one force, then you've said nothing above common knowledge. Besides, you didn't show it, Maxwell did it.

Actually, i showed it, but you nor I mentioned by whome... Does this make me such a bad person... I stay here, to help all those who don't understand physics help me understand string theory. You wish to destroy this. I will have to make a public complaint now. You have gone to far.

Back