The Bible is word of God

TheVisitor said:
You quote your "mother earth\astrology" beliefs all the time.M*W*
If we were as fanatical as some,......(think cartoons....I'm not saying the "m" word) we'd be out burning a forest right now!!!
Go hug a tree!

M*W: You're wrong. I don't believe in astrology, nor am I encouraging anyone to believe in astrology as a religion. I'm pointing out the origin of monotheism is based on astro-theology. As an atheist, I don't believe in a deity, not even one loosely abstracted from the sun, signs and solar system. And what in hell does this have to do with burning a forest?

Well we have people killing over blown up mosques and drawings of cartoons...
I was being humorous about how to "Get even" with a naturalist or liberal atheist by the "forest " comment, that's all.....I wouldn't dream of it.
Trees are people too....some are thousands of years old, what a story they could tell eh...?
Have a nice day. ;)

draqon said:
Bible is as much word of God as Koran is a word of God, Bible and Koran are as much words of God if there is God, and finally Bible and Koran are as much words of humans if there is no God.

Even if there is a 'God', what makes you think the Bible or the Koran come close to representing the God. So in that respect anything I type here relfects God just as much as the Bible then.

Back