The Be-All, End-All Thread About Creation Literalism

Well, I call troll.

I offered a thread just so IAC could tell his side of the story - and nada. Nothing. No argument, not even links. I guess the YEC is dead as a topic on here?

Excellent thread. Though I am in too much of a rush to read it all right now, I know what you're intent with it is. Creationists morons who take creationism to the extreme should realize that there is no reason for evolution to rule out the possibility of a God, only the possibility that Christianity is a religion for morons.

Excellent thread. Though I am in too much of a rush to read it all right now, I know what you're intent with it is. Creationists morons who take creationism to the extreme should realize that there is no reason for evolution to rule out the possibility of a God, only the possibility that Christianity is a religion for morons.

I should give you an infaction, You can't call Christians Moron's... at least without implying all religions are equally moronic.

NEW and Improved is SO much better than "Be-All, End-All".
The whole idea of NEW and Improved entirely negates the whole claim of "Be-All, End-All" and makes a complete farce of this thread!

Just for fun I would like to ask:
How does one justify the terms "new" and "improved"? If something is in a state of improvement, does it then still remain new?

Back