The Be-All, End-All Thread About Creation Literalism

GeoffP

Caput gerat lupinum
Valued Senior Member
Here it is!

It's the thread you've all been waiting for! It's better than ever before. It's...

The Be-All, End-All Thread About Creation Literalism

Scarier than a hotel full of Céline Dions (http://video.sympatico.msn.com/v/en...8&f=37/81&p=ENCAmusic_ENCAmusicvideo_pop&fg=), this thread will provide the free, rational answers to the mystery of the proof of Creation Science. There will be no question unanswered, no fluvial stone unturned by the receding waves of a Global Deluge - but this Deluge will be of knowledge and verifiable, empirically-derived data.

Richard Dawkins writes:

"This is...without any doubt, the most...provable and clear...argument for...literal Creationism that I...and...my lawyers...could ever wish on another human being."

Stephen Jay Gould said (from the grave, no less):

"I would say that this thread once and for all refutes my argument about the fields of NonOverlapping MagisteriA, and my supposition that science and religion can coexist side by side without the requirement of dominance...are you guys still buying my new book?"

I enjoin the posters to proceed with all the due dignity and mutual respect that SciForums is known for.

Let us begin! And to the winner, the e-spoils and wasted livelihood.

So be conquered. :) It's easy. Just lie back and think of [enc]East Korea[/enc].

Oh, this one is better. It has a better title.

NEW and Improved is SO much better than "Be-All, End-All".
The whole idea of NEW and Improved entirely negates the whole claim of "Be-All, End-All" and makes a complete farce of this thread!

I wish there was only one thread that had anything to evolution vs. creationism.

NEW and Improved is SO much better than "Be-All, End-All".
The whole idea of NEW and Improved entirely negates the whole claim of "Be-All, End-All" and makes a complete farce of this thread!

Oh, come on. "Be-All, End-All" clearly implies INFINITY. You can't go around making threads that are "infinity plus one" and call them better. Ridiculous!

Back