the basics of Islamic Visioning

No, no, you don't understand. I'm saying that the use of the word mushrik is very mushy. Geddit? Seriously, wakey-time here.

for : chrunchy cat
maybe you did not read my answer thoroughly , for that you did not recognize the answer. but again , there are 1000 islamic aspects show how honorable Human being in islam is, i mean either from the pure islamic view, or from the comparative view. starting from creating the whole universe and existence and subjected that whole universe in details to the use and beneficence of that crearture (do not you see any honorableness here?), to the war laws in islam (the way islam honored the captives and the enemies ).
when i wrote an essay about that here in this science forum, and administrators locked the topic saying it is breaching , which is not allowed here .
so, what should i do ?
by the way :
1- have you viewed my previous post "why muslims fast the islamic way, and how their fasting serves the Good of humanity?" . if not , i am asking you kindly to read, being sure that you would find interesting facts about that great religion .
2 - have you read the original essay posted here?
thanks

Oy never mind. Your response strongly suggests that you are interested in preaching islam rather than comparative religion.

Never mind. I can't believe I contributed to this thread. Now I just feel cheap and grimy.

never mind
i should not have expected any thing from you from the begining

cleese, once you value truth above how you feel then you will be much better at discussion in this forum. Until then, you are just going to end up as a lunatic being picked on and ignored... and correctly so.

Back