The Barefoot Outlaw

And if you need some wheeler dealing kid to teach you about what is valuable in your life I suggest you are the one lacking imagination.

girls adore men who stand up for what they stand, heroes or villains, as long as they are standing up to the society's face.

11728519369822MachoManApron_6519579.jpg

snot piglets like this barefoot outlaw wear these Macho-man aprons for the gals and spray illusions into the eyes, so the girls fall for the act. When they take off the aprons, is when reality kicks in...

his future:
article-1026836-01A17BF900000578-438_233x423.jpg

Last edited:
girls adore men who stand up for what they stand, heroes or villains, as long as they are standing up to the society's face.

And where have you sourced this insider information about what 'girls' adore? Perhaps you should spend a little less time with 'girls' and some more time with 'women'? Or concentrate your beam of enlightenment upon yourself.

stealing is wrong no matter who is doing it. i have seen many swindlers go to prison for a long time, including politicians.

the robin hood scenario is total BS.

I never said what he was doing was right.

White collar crimes tend to be treated gently by the courts and the defendents have much better access to expensive legal representation. DAs, faced with long trials against often much better funded defenses are much more likely to eliminate a lot of the charges.

Back