The Aset KA

swarm
gem and the hologram vampires will be appearing all week.
feel free to book in for a show.... n tell... n maybe doctors n nurses also :D

Fair enough.
So which Inquisition?
Do you have any evidence that gives you reason to believe this is real or existed at all before this book was published?
Is there any reference to "Aset Ka" in historical accounts?
Do you have any accounts of church documentation about them?
I have found nothing so far.

you may need to revisit my comment as it was a question...
anywho...
does life imitate art Visa versa etc... (paraphrase)
social myth has long established a stance of the church(christian) being firmly opposed to some type of creature framed as 2 basic things
1. the werewolf
2 vampires

obviousely we have as much chance of learning any true goings on of the Vatican as we do of the cia... but
i do not see why the question should not be asked considering hard line christians oppose just about anything witchcraft being something well established.
many american church's openly oppose wicca and will ostracize those who may have any linkable attribute and will try and run them out of the community.

soo back to the study and questions...(rather than allowing this to turn into some type of purile pantomime of allowing others to define me as some type of all knowing god of aset ka and allow them to direct accusational questions at me for me to defend, when all along i have been asking for information(hint hint are we going in a circle?)

Back