The #1 reason you believe we did or did not land a man on the moon.

Do you want to call that Galileo's observation, explained by Newton's theory?

no, it is Copernicus's theory, further tested by Galileo, and Newton just added a few things to it but Copernicus actually came up with it.

striphandler.ashx

Not to be mean or anything...but they within and beyond the VAB's for much longer than three days...

Out of curiousity, can you tell me how radiactive the moon must be after billions of years of irradiation from the sun and GCR's?

It must make three mile island or chernobyl look like a radiation kiddy park!
If that were true then every meteorite that falls to the earth would be so radiated as well. Cant say I have heard of any radiation burns from them.

If that were true then every meteorite that falls to the earth would be so radiated as well. Cant say I have heard of any radiation burns from them.

By making a statement like that you only show others that you really don't know much about radioactivity what so ever. :rolleyes:

no, it is Copernicus's theory, further tested by Galileo, and Newton just added a few things to it but Copernicus actually came up with it.
Would you like to provide a citation for that? (If you'd like to I hope you will.)

Back