That's just sick!

I dont think I said that PETA and vegans at large are one, I just meant to express that they are a good source of facts about the treatment of animals

Do any other animals drink the milk of another species? Seriously.... cow's milk is maunfatured by nature to make a baby cow grow hundreds of pounds in a year's time. Why the hell do people think humans need to drink this stuff? Or any milk, beyond weaning, for that matter?

Don't get me wrong, I'm an avid cereal eater and I loves me some cheese, ice cream and milkshakes, but in terms of NEED, there are many ways to get the vitamins and calcium and such from other foods.

Last edited:
peta is beyond giving accurate and factual information. it's pure sensationalism. find a more reliable source.

homer, soymilk is excellent on cereal especially since it's a little sweet. as for ice cream, ever try tofutti cuties or silk? yum
maybe i'm biased but i think soy tastes so much better than dairy

SwedishFish said:
homer, soymilk is excellent on cereal especially since it's a little sweet. as for ice cream, ever try tofutti cuties or silk? yum
maybe i'm biased but i think soy tastes so much better than dairy

Oh sure ... I've recently discovered the soymilk for my cereal.Silk Vanilla. Yummy. I have a major sweet tooth, so sweet is good.) I've tried the soy ice cream and I'm not too thrilled with it, compared to Ben and Jerry's Cherry Garcia.
:D

Non dairy cheese, however.....
:bugeye:

Well, i remember looking into this sort of thing a while back, there were a few cases in the UK. It seems theres quite a few people who do beastiality out there, but you can roughly split them into those who love their animals, (not just physcially) and hold that hurting them is wrong, and sick people who do it for fun but couldnt care less about the animals. Needless to say the animal lovers dislike the other kind. One of their points was that an animal that doesnt like being played around with, like a horse, can likely hurt you with its hooves if it wants you to stop.

Eww, soy milk tastes like chalk to me. I really do have to say I think the flavor is terribly inferior to cows milk, and I really wanted to like the stuff too. I don't agree with the assertion that its sweet at all, like I said, its got a strange chalky taste.

depends on the brand. i can't stand edensoy or soy dream. silk is really good though. and trader joe's brand too.
personally, even just the smell of cow's milk makes me feel ill. it smells like rot.

how do you not agree that it's sweet? it's not a matter of opinion; they ADD sugar to it. it's like the second ingredient, after water.

That PETA site is ridiculous.

Even if the soy milk is a suitable substitute for the dairy, which I doubt, how would one go about replacing cheese?
It's the perfect food, for heaven's sake. :)

Oh yeah, love a good, Extra Sharp Cheddar.

And, yes, Fishy, I thought it was all crap until I tried Silk. Especially the Vanilla. Actually, though, I assumed the chocolate would be as good if not better, but alas, it does have that chalkiness that Secret Agent Moose mentioned. Strange how the plain vanilla can be so yummy, but the chocolate, not.

And, uh, yeah...no pony fucking. Bad.

That would take a lot of demented cow lovers, or maybe just one really dedicated one. They have had to destroy whole herds all across the world. And for the love of god what is wrong with that mans penis that he ejaculates deadly disease?

Back