That's just sick!

It was a sad attempt at humor. If you bothered to look at my profile, it states that I am from PA (Pennsylvania). Last I checked, PA in in the US.

immane1 said:
It was a sad attempt at humor. If you bothered to look at my profile, it states that I am from PA (Pennsylvania). Last I checked, PA in in the US.
I wont hold that against you.

I live in Amsterdam, and I've got this pony you see....... :D

It may surprise some people to know that although I am in favor of gay marriage, I am opposed to bestiality. But I can't help but wonder if he was buggering the pony or the other way around. The human wang just doesn’t stack up to an equine's, charges of "Abuse" in that case would almost be silly, I bet the animal hardly even felt it. And the Idea of animal concent is a little silly. Do they get the animals concent when they dope it up, put it in stocks and make another animal breed with it? Or how about animal testing, does the animal need to sign a waver? We arn't particulary concerned with animal concent when we kill it for food, or when we cut off a bunny rabbits eyelids to crush lipstick into its eye to see if its safe for some chick to wear. Some funny double standards in the world.

SpyMoose said:
... or when we cut off a bunny rabbits eyelids to crush lipstick into its eye to see if its safe for some chick to wear. Some funny double standards in the world.

Are you serious about the bunny eye-lids? :bugeye:

The double standard here isn't that peculiar, really.

Whether or not any one of these bozos will admit it, the only reason they want to outlaw bestiality is their personal disgust for it.
They all like eating hamburgers and steaks, so slaughtering cattle is OK, but they don't all get a kick from equine tail, so that's just down right sinful and legal prescriptions with stiff penalties should be set against it.

Taste is morality. All there is to it.

I am against people in favor of animal rights. They are for the most part walking hypocrites. Nobody ever complains about lobsters. Yet we drop them in boiling hotwater to cook them ALIVE!!! And then we hear about hollywood movie star idiots complaining about how cows in CA are being treated. Movie stars's lives are sad and pathetic, thats a different forum. :rolleyes:

Vienna said:
Thats a stupid thing to say on here where the majority of members are American :rolleyes:
What you reckon that people aren't allowed to express their opinions just because the enormous bulk of Americans is crushing them like so much apple pie into their privates? I mean c'mon people!

And also, good on you Italiano! Cows DIE if you don't milk them, so why not drink the milk instead of throwing its sweet nutrition to the pigs? which you also won't eat I'll add.

They do actually, it happened to my uncle's friend in NZ... the cow ran away and she almost exploded and was mooing in pain and stuff... AND YAH!

Being Dutch I was utterly surprised that bestiality was not yet covered completely by the Law. Maybe it was part of historical church related puritine legacy were such unspeakable matters were suposed not to exist, like prostitutes do not exist officialy in some muslim countries.

as to the US is screwy
It is, so is any country which has the death penalty

jugge said:
You're just stupid, period!
You call me stupid, but without reason. Without just cause.
But I can call you a queer because you have admitted it. You are a 31 year old puff. Tell me something , are you a giver or a taker? I bet it's painful if you are a taker all the time.

Now I can carry on being stupid if you want but just remember if you make a statement then back it up or shut up. ok sweetie.

Rappaccini said:
Are you serious about the bunny eye-lids? :bugeye:

Yep, serious. Here is a good portal to a lot of such information if it strikes you. Peta is one of those organizations that right wingers like to paint as borderline terrorist groups like the ACLU or Friends of the Earth, but they've got real facts and real concerns, its just a shame that so many people have been convinced by these peoples corporate enemies that they are just inconsequential nuts.

http://www.peta.org/

Now, as for the comment by Italiano, *I* am a hypocrite because I feel so awful for these animals whenever anyone brings it up, but I still eat meat, but vegetarians and vegans are not hypocrites because they talk the talk and walk the walk, you see? And yes, a cow will die if not milked, because farmer john fills her full of steroids and hormones that increase her milk production to absurd levels, see, how humane of us to milk the cow so it doesn’t die.

oh please don't do that. peta gives vegans a bad name. not all vegans support the things they do. don't blame all of us for the acts of the stupid.

Back