Testicles: Bigger or Smaller?

Isn't the size difference sort of insignificant to where you notice it personally, but no one else does? Like most women's left breast is bigger than the right, but I don't think anyone besides the individual really notices.

Isn't the size difference sort of insignificant to where you notice it personally, but no one else does? Like most women's left breast is bigger than the right, but I don't think anyone besides the individual really notices.

Of course we do.
Most of us don't say anything about it, though, because we know how insecure women can be.

I don't think mine are different sized. I asked my husband and he said he's never noticed my breasts being different sized either. He then said he would need to study them under the light.
"lift your shirt"
"no"
"Come on! Lift your shirt"
"No!
"Oh for crying out loud! I let you see my balls.....Wanna see them again?"
<sigh>

I don't think I have ever been with a woman who didn't have two different sized breasts.
Some are less drastic than others, but they are all different.
Granted, I have not felt every breast in the world yet, but I have been through a good 35 pairs or more.
That, along with doctors saying they are all different, is a decent sample size.

This will definitely be in the too much information category but when it's hot and my tobaccas are really loose and I'm lying on my back, my lefty hangs down and rests on my coight.

Spud, you were right the first time.LOL! :)

I don't think mine are different sized. I asked my husband and he said he's never noticed my breasts being different sized either. He then said he would need to study them under the light.
"lift your shirt"
"no"
"Come on! Lift your shirt"
"No!
"Oh for crying out loud! I let you see my balls.....Wanna see them again?"
<sigh>

You don't let your husband see them?
Now I feel even worse for him.

If I let him see them every time he wanted, he wouldn't be excited when I did show him.
Gotta hang on to a bit of mystery. Its why I don't walk around naked in front of him.

Back