Tesla's Occult Ether Physics

Ill give you the gist. Tesla invented ACDC current everyone knows that. Well he didnt stop there and found MUCH more efficient ways of creating and transmitting electricity. Well naturally being a capitalistic society these new efficient means of making energy would mean less money for the corporations which now owned the inventions. So they hid the technology, and slowly released it over time to maximize profits. (Much like diamond companies starve the market to increase prices.)
Politics and greed, welcome to America.

Make sense?

Ill give you the gist. Tesla invented ACDC current everyone knows that. Well he didnt stop there and found MUCH more efficient ways of creating and transmitting electricity. Well naturally being a capitalistic society these new efficient means of making energy would mean less money for the corporations which now owned the inventions. So they hid the technology, and slowly released it over time to maximize profits. (Much like diamond companies starve the market to increase prices.)
Politics and greed, welcome to America.

Make sense?

No, not really. Tesla's ideas during that stage of his life were not sound. Once he and George Westinghouse had their falling out, he became pretty much a broken and obsessed man. For an example of his shortcomings, his plan to store electricity in the atmosphere was nutty.

Not only that, if he HAD come up with a way of making such a bizarre scheme for distributing electrical power, it would have been impossible to bill customers for their use of it. In fact, it's been possible for many, many years to pluck power from the RF that radio and TV transmitters pump out. All it takes is a straight-wire antenna and a rectifier - and no one can bill you for it. The only problem is that it's very low in intensity.

And there has been NO one that has "slowly leaked" or introduced any new means of electrical power distribution. The only thing that comes even close has been the introduction of very high-voltage DC backbone transmission lines in very limited deployment. And Tesla never even mentioned working on something so mundane. His idea was to transmit it without wires.

So just where is the evidence of your conspiracy theory, eh?

My point is no experiment is perfect. Experiments are wrongly executed and return faulty results on a regular basis. Furthermore the reason the experiment failed was probably due to incomplete theory of the ether, ie he didnt know what to look for. It may behave in ways beyond our understanding for all we know.

And he explains permanent magnetism as the "ether" within the object being polarized so to speak which extends its field into the surrounding ether.
So a magnetic field is transmitted by the ether itself, not some exotic particle yet to be found. (And I doubt CERN will find it either)

And sorry, but calling Tesla crazy just shows how little you actually know about his life. He was eccentric yes, but not crazy. That is just part of the disinformation campaign to hide his world changing discoveries. Im aware this book offers no concrete PROOF, but merely serves to open up your worldview of a universe that is VERY different that what ANYONE thinks it is.

And please dont talk to me like Im stupid, Im in my senior year studying astrophysics. But it seems I rely a bit more on intuition that you do, which isnt a bad thing but definitely gives me an advantage on being open minded.

in his later life tesla went off into the deep end.

Its an electric universe my friend. Tesla knew this.

http://www.holoscience.com/synopsis.php?page=5

So? And how does that prove that Tesla knew about it? You give the man FAR more credit than he ever earned in his whole life!!!!!

ANd why, I wonder, are you dodging answering me when I asked you for proof of your stupid conspiracy theory, eh? You've not said another word about it. Let me guess - there is IS NO evidence, right????

Back