Telepathy

In the daydream I saw coloured light passing between caged birds. The different colours of the light partially reflected how advanced the birds were and i guess was the medium for the transfer. It looked light light but it might not of been. The light contained genetic information. Everyone would of seen it by now if it wasn't a daydream, they were just ordinary caged birds.
The process for the light to start swapping is very fragile and won't begin if things like looking for food, predators, any general worrys etc are there, even the smallest things. Everything like that needs to be taken care of. It gets less fragile as it used more and its able to operate under more extreme conditions. At the time I was like wow thats genetics not wow thats telepathy. Game of monopoly anyone?

Hey Lee? I hate to break it to you. These people do not want to discuss telepathy. They only want to talk to each other about how it is all bunk.

If you want them to pay attention to you, write a post of 10 paragraphs saying you disbelieve in telepathy. I know that is one sentence, but blow it up to 10 paragraphs. These people equate size of post with intelligence.

Include big words, name drop a few famous names, add in some links to sources, and these guys will be all over you like a shark on chum. They will talk your leg off.

Ricky Houy said:
What the.... another telepathy thread...

Heh, yeah- I "saw" it coming... tried to stop it with my "genetic telekenesis"... but alas, it was.... meant to be... yeah... that's the ticket...

I saw light transfered between caged birds. It was a daydream. Evidence suggests a daydream. Evidence suggests I could pretend that I didnt say it was a day dream already. I now propose that we are all gods or like gods due to the suffering that some/most of us have to endure in this life. :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Ok evidence to back up my daydream. Um ner, I discovered telepathy. So ner. It's now classified and top secret. When im finished messing with the world and its safe from people who would use it for evil, then it will be declassified. Until then it was a daydream I repeat a daydream. I do not possess nor have I ever seen telepathy and I have not hidden it from the rest of the world. It does not exist. There is no coverup. It was just a daydream. Everything that the human mind can think should be thought. That is my official stand on the issue. :D :rolleyes:

Last edited:
Back