Teacher Attack Caught on Tape

But my point is that the site you linked to will ALWAYS pick up on any news item that suits their disgusting agenda. And just because this particular piece appeared there doesn't detract from the real facts in the case. Most of their stuff is MORE than slanted and prejudiced but they will still use genuine news articles whenever it suits them.

See what I'm getting at? (I'm sure you do.) ;)

Yes, I see what you're getting at, but the site linked, which sandy gleans her articles, reinforces the racism and hatred sandy continuously spouts.

We are talking about Mobile, Alabama here - a state consisting of the second largest population of southern baptists. A real equal opportunity state.

Yes, I see what you're getting at, but the site linked, which sandy gleans her articles, reinforces the racism and hatred sandy continuously spouts.

I'm not contesting that in the least.

We are talking about Mobile, Alabama here - a state consisting of the second largest population of southern baptists. A real equal opportunity state.

Whatever, my only point was is that the news article seems to be genuine - regardless of who/where it was reported. I's also shown up on the UPI/API newswires as well.

Oh, and I did have another major point - the facts of the story remain unchanged (and unchallegened, as far as I can tell) even if it was picked up by that idiot website. And as I said, I'm nowhere NEAR ready to defend Sandy on anything BUT the original link she posted wasn't connected to that site, just the regular TV station. I'm sure it's surfaced in many, many different places by now.

This is pathetic. Q stalks me all over the board posting vile attacks on everything I say. :mad:

I DID NOT LINK HIS HATE WEBSITE. I LINKED A MOBILE, AL TV STATION.

That story has been in the news for 2 days all over the place. I first SAW it on CNN.
Q's goal is to make me so p!ssed off that I say something to get banned. He's been doing it since day one. It's very old and very stupid.:mad:

This is pathetic. Q stalks me all over the board posting vile attacks on everything I say.

Sandy, if you can't learn to ignore people like that, you won't have any fun at this place. He's doing that just to get a rise out of you ...he's childish and foolish, but you surely shouldn't stoop to his level or it just makes you the same.

Ignore him ....as most sensible people here ignore some others like him.

Baron Max

Yes but his behavior like in this thread is deceitful. He is trying to make it look like I linked to a hate site. People reading this thread may not get that I didn't. I know you're right. He's going back on ignore.:)

Yes but his behavior like in this thread is deceitful. He is trying to make it look like I linked to a hate site. People reading this thread may not get that I didn't.

The people that you should care about get it, Sandy, those that don't, you shouldn't want to talk to them anyway.

What's funny, odd, strange, is that people like that can't understand that they're doing nothing but spreading hate ...which is usually what they claim to dislike in the world. I.e., they're hippo-fuckin'-critters! :D

Baron Max

Back