Tales and sightings of skinwalkers

"Evidence" that wouldn't be accepted by a normal person, happily swallowed hook, line, and sinker by the "I'll live in any reality but the real one" folks.

Latest episode of SSWR shows video they captured of a black smoke squid flying and swooping in the sky! They didn't even know what it was. It was right when a lightning storm was blowing in over the ranch. Here's a clip of the video:

I posted on these creatures a few weeks ago here:

Last edited:
If they’re actually living beings (skinwalkers), they reproduce, so I can’t help but wonder why we can’t get a legit piece of evidence, especially since there would be over-crowding issues with Big Foot. I mean, not one person was fishing one day or camping under the stars and spotted one nearby? No bears have mauled any of them? The more you break down what likely would happen if these creatures were real, the more they don't seem real. I think a lot of ancient folklore stems from superstitious beliefs.

N
If they’re actually living beings (skinwalkers), they reproduce, so I can’t help but wonder why we can’t get a legit piece of evidence, especially since there would be over-crowding issues with Big Foot. I mean, not one person was fishing one day or camping under the stars and spotted one nearby? No bears have mauled any of them? The more you break down what likely would happen if these creatures were real, the more they don't seem real. I think a lot of ancient folklore stems from superstitious beliefs.
They exist to sell soap, like everything else on the boob tube.

If they’re actually living beings (skinwalkers), they reproduce, so I can’t help but wonder why we can’t get a legit piece of evidence, especially since there would be over-crowding issues with Big Foot. I mean, not one person was fishing one day or camping under the stars and spotted one nearby? No bears have mauled any of them? The more you break down what likely would happen if these creatures were real, the more they don't seem real. I think a lot of ancient folklore stems from superstitious bel
People ARE seeing them. Read the OP. Why would they be seeing them if they don't exist? The main theory is that they are paranormal beings that enter back and forth thru portals. That's why we don't see any baby skinwalkers. lol You believe in supernatural beings, don't you wegs?

Last edited:
Back