Suggestion: Change "pseudoscience" forum to...

..."Subjects Mods Feel Sensitive About."

Then this forum would make a lot more sense.

Who's with me?:D

or how about: "Subjects That Mod's Have No Clue About"

or: "Subjects That Mods Can Pretend To Be Certain About"

or possibly: "Mods: The Mind & A Lack There Of..."

Then there's always the ever popular: "Predisposed, Predictable & Moderately Annoying"

for those with an appreciative flair for the imaginative:

"Moderators & The History of Self Prescribed Psychotropic Drug Abuse without Rock N Roll"

and finally, for those with a true appreciation for both the nostalgic & the ever present:

"Moderators: We Have Proof That EVERYTHING You Know Is Wrong"

What's very interesting is that the mods act as if they have something to lose if this information comes out, so they have to dismiss it as "pseudoscience."

..."Subjects Mods Feel Sensitive About."

Then this forum would make a lot more sense.

Who's with me?:D

You're new here, aren't you? Why are you so interested in restructuring the forum, if you haven't been here long enough to even get a feel for it.

It's almost as if you're a disgruntled ex-member, returned under a new name...

You're new here, aren't you? Why are you so interested in restructuring the forum, if you haven't been here long enough to even get a feel for it.

You gotta admit MR. R, with all due respect (and I mean that), some of the mods here are about as open minded and imaginative as a sprung bear trap.

It's one thing to have a laugh, and quite another to be down right predictable.

how about "here there be stupid people"?:p

or "I see stupid people"

You mean this:

iseedumbpeopleig0.jpg

;)

That is more than likely the case. We'll have to start the betting pool in the mod forum again over which kook it is.

Why not go for neutral:

Alternative science
Speculative science
Non-mainstream science

as suggestions.
Science isn't speculative, it attempts to be black and white, not some multicoloured spectral hue. This is the main reason Pseudo (false) science is the name of the subforum.

The problem is there are 15 year old's speculating things based upon science fiction and you're asking they be included in the Science forums. Unfortunately if they aren't made aware of their speculation being nothing but scifi, they will grow up to be complete wack jobs that nobody will take seriously.

In essence perhaps it should be called "The School of Hard Knocks" (albeit maybe it's a lot softer than some usually find in such schools)

Last edited:
Back