'stupid dirty girl'

It seems like a very odd joke, and it seems potentially harmful to tell so young a child that her name means "stupid" and "dirty." Schwarzenegger said of Riordan's remarks, "Inappropriate in any context," and I tend to agree.

Yeah, but on the bright said, "Inappropriate in any context" sounds like something he'd say right before ripping some dude's off, or electrocuting a guy after a knife fight.

StarOfEight said:
Yeah, but on the bright said, "Inappropriate in any context" sounds like something he'd say right before ripping some dude's off, or electrocuting a guy after a knife fight.
Actually, I do wish he'd act a little more like his characters.

Firstly what the hell
people would SUE for that?????????????

here it would just be the oposition ammo for the next six months

i really cant belive that they said it didnt matter because they found out it was a white girl tho

whats next, the same coments when they find out a rape was a white girl not a black one?

feel sorry for the kid tho, the guy is an idiot

Yeah, I have to agree with Rappaccini here.

Like sevenblu said, Riordan and the girl had been teasing each other back and forth for a while before he made the remark. It's pretty obvious when you view the film footage that the girl thought it was just more of the same teasing (which it was) and wasn't upset about it.

Back