Strangest thing you've done recently

Okay, its done...I'll tell her I gave into peer pressure from someone twice my age. Weeeeeeeeeeee!! :D :D :D

@ the moment I'm eating a huge portion of ice-cream and I have put a bottle of some anti-cough liquid (medicine) beside it. My throat is really screwed. My father said it was the funniest/most stupid thing he'd seen in months. Me sitting, eating ice-cream and drinking anti-cold medicine.

Avatar if you're feeling down getting naked will cheer you up. I'm serious-you don't know until you've tried. It's really funny, actually, me running around with a huge smile on my face just because I lack any clothes. Ah, to be a caveman, and to not have clothes required...

I'm still not a hippy but it's just so much damn fun!! Good luck on that cough!

Hmm... I think that Pollux is reverting to his natural state. Lets follow his posts and chart the deterioration of his usually complex messages. My God! He's gone down another six points while I've been typing this! Pollux! Come back to civilization my friend! Quick, while you still can!!!:eek:

Speaking of no clothes;

As I've mentioned before, my job is to live alone on a mountain and maintain a television transmitter. I'm allowed to go to bed after midnight. However, if an alarm trips while I'm sleeping, I jump up and run naked to the transmitter room to correct the problem. Depending on the problem, I might be back in bed in a minute or an hour (I'm careful around the high voltage).

My contact with the television studio is typically limited to receiving my paycheck along with the company memos. A few months ago I received one such memo reminding me that the required company dress code for men is a jacket and tie. If only they knew... ;)

Michael

the stupidest thing i have done is go out and umpire in the rain wearing shorts while i am sick

STUPID (but there was no one else to do it)

The early morning wind has no temperature
only a push from behind.
Smelling dew and feeling sun
Riding a bike naked
is so much fun
The only thing better is when
theres more than one.

bike.jpg

I don't know about weird but I hope you washed your hands before picking up the mouse again:eek:

NEW CONTEST

FOR MALES ONLY:

Can you brush your teeth, brush your hair, and urinate at the same time? I can! bwahahaha!

Dare you stand up to my power?

Try doing that while running 3 miles while being pursued by a vicious cannibal hillbilly. :D

Hey, cannibal hillbillies need lovin' too! Ever seen Deliverance?

Back