Stockholm syndrome, my ass....

I think a nation can survive without a profit motive. You have a poor view of humanity if you think civilization would grind to a halt without greed.

If 50% of America votes republican, what's that say about people, Genji?

If 50% of America votes republican, what's that say about American people, Genji?

In Europe there isn't a 50% vote for republicans. Mostly because they don't exist.

The cultural evolution between population does differ.

Greed seems more a meme than a genetic trait.

If 50% of America votes republican, what's that say about people, Genji?
50% of America's 300 million people did not vote Republican. About 30% of us, at the most, voted period. Split that in half and that is the rightwing vote. The Republicans are good at motivating their religious right base to vote, explaining why the only successful Republicans have kicked up the abortion, gay marriage, school prayer duststorms. The only way they can win.
The vast majority of Americans do not bother to vote. What's that say about the American people Roman?

No such thing as Stockholm Syndrome? Alrighty then. I can't help but shake my head at the comments made by Bill O' Reilly concerning this kid. He says some ignorant stuff, but... wow.

No such thing as Stockholm Syndrome? Alrighty then. I can't help but shake my head at the comments made by Bill O' Reilly concerning this kid. He says some ignorant stuff, but... wow.
I don't watch Fox but I've been hearing more and more people blame the kid in this story. Like he planned to be kidnapped and raped. People are so sick to point to the victim when the story doesn't turn out like they expect it to, you know, finding him starved in a cage on a leash, etc.
When we start blaming minors that have been through experiences like this we know we have a real problem.

Back