Stem Cell Research Advance

This research shows how ph, which is a dynamics of water, can tweak global variables all the way to cell differentiation. Once you add the impact of water, the old fashion statistical approach comes into question, since this blind random approach was needed so one could ignore a main variable like water. When you leave out a main variable, life appears more random and mysterious. For 100 years this approach worked fine.

Once you add the impacts of water, you need to re-tool the entire science to help overcome the limiting bias. This also brings into question the blind random approach of evolution, since this experiment has the DNA acting like a reactive variable at the whim of a tiny molecule in water.

The dilute citric acid might work in other solvents,
but water is an ideal solvent for reactants because of its lack of "dynamism",
if you mean by dynamism the ability to change things.
It allows reactants to interact unhindered by reactions with itself.
Not always, but often,

It sounds like you are attaching some mystical quality to the water.
Is that your intention?
I don't disagree that water is a marvellous material.
Most scientists would not reject the term "miraculous" as a metaphor for its properties.

Last edited:
I had to check the date on that one.
Not the 1st of April.
The control experiment came up positive.
What the hell is that about?

I hope they find either a way of making it work consistently, or conclusively showing that it does not work.
Otherwise this might make the Cold Fusion circus look insignificant in comparison.
Every crackpot and fraudster in the world will be churning out acid cell potions.

Back