Stages of the creation of man

Preaching

Is there a point to this thread, or is it a case of really being the preaching it seems to be?

It's preaching. I already reported it as such, but it was ineffective.

The worst of all whims is to ignore or deny best evidence, which, in this case, is that the human embryo develops from a dermal plate. The notochord arises thereafter, before bones form.

This in itself refutes your claim that bones are formed first in the fetus. Skin is not stretched across bone as ancient people believed. You believe this only because you are reading the Koran literally, which is the source of your error.

All of the preaching in the world will not repeal the laws of nature.

I liked how, when comprehensively refuted, erinn resorted to smugness and evasion.

Western scientists honestly admit the Qur'an is a pack of bollocks, scientifically.

Your words is incorrect
You deny the truth
Recognized scientists
Honestly the Koran
You are just a human being
Argue only

Miracle of the creation of the embryo

Narated By 'Abdullah bin Mas'ud: Allah's Apostle the true and truly inspired, narrated to us, "The creation of everyone of you starts with the process of collecting the material for his body within forty days and forty nights in the womb of his mother. Then he becomes a clot of thick blood for a similar period (40 days) and then he becomes like a piece of flesh for a similar period. Then an angel is sent to him (by Allah) and the angel is allowed (ordered ) to write four things; his livelihood, his (date of) death, his deeds, and whether he will be a wretched one or a blessed one (in the Hereafter) and then the soul is breathed into him. So one of you may do (good) deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise so much that there is nothing except a cubit between him and Paradise but then what has been written for him decides his behavior and he starts doing (evil) deeds characteristic of the people of Hell (Fire) and (ultimately) enters Hell (Fire); and one of you may do (evil) deeds characteristic of the people of Hell (Fire) so much so that there is nothing except a cubit between him and Hell (Fire), then what has been written for him decides his behavior and he starts doing (good) deeds characteristic of the people of Paradise and ultimately) enters Paradise. "(See Hadith No. 430, Vol. 4)

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Tawheed - Monotheism, Hadith Number: 7544, Narrated by: Abdullah Ibn-Mas'oud

Mohammed stole this idea from the Greeks, who were also accomplished in medicine. It's nothing that could not have been known at the time.

Do Muslims ever have an original thought? Or do they just regurgitate what they are told?

Preaching II

Eninn, your response inspired me to write a haiku:

Your words incorrect
All truth is in my bottle
Learned at a man's feet

Your words is incorrect

My words is quite correct. Bones is not develop first. Koran is wrong. Sorry. Show my words is incorrect, or stop posting.

You deny the truth

What truth? Bring your proofs, if ye be truthful.

Recognized scientists
Honestly the Koran

This makes no sense. I recognized scientist. But, I do not "honestly the Koran", because Koran not have honest scientific sense.

You are just a human being

So are you. :shrug: And?

Argue only

I have been. No see?

In all seriousness: eniinn - start using actual arguments instead of character assassination, preaching and unsupported and/or misinterpreted sources, or I'll report you for trolling. Again. I appreciate that you believe very, very much in your religion: but it does not have scientific support. Aqueous Id has demonstrated this several times on this thread. Either respond to those rebuttals or stop posting about it. Anything else is intellectual dishonesty, which is not tolerated by the members of SF.

Mod Note

Eninn

Firstly, welcome to Sciforums.

Secondly, the Religious forums (as well as other forums on this site) have very specific rules about preaching. I would strongly suggest you acquaint yourself with them well and begin to adhere to them:

Preaching, Proselytizing, and Evangelizing

A. Definitions:

Preaching – a “sermon” or address of a religious nature. Using religious dogma to support a point.
Proselytizing – making an attempt to convert someone to accept a religious opinion
Evangelizing – a version of proselytizing in which the religious believer’s true agenda is to spread the “word” to others of different or no faith.

B. The inclusion of religious text to support a point that isn’t related to a discussion or examination about a given religious text is considered to be, at a minimum, preaching. If the discussion is on the nature of various translations of religious text and how religious societies accept or interpret these texts, then quotes of scriptures would be appropriate.

C. A scriptural quote would be appropriate if one was attempting to explain why religious adherents make certain decisions, behave certain ways, believes certain things, etc. If, however, the quote is provided a priori from the point of view that it is a given truth that supports itself, it would be considered preaching or proselytizing.

D. Continued preaching and proselytizing would be, thus, considered evangelizing. Evangelizing in a science forum will not be tolerated.

[Posting Rules for the Religious Forum]

I have reported your preaching to the moderator of this sub-forum. In the meantime, cease and desist please.

It's understandable that ancient people would settle for fairy tales. But to pretend to live in the ancient world like this is quasi pathological.

It's simple

Not the only thing that's simple..

Why did God create man on earth?
Of course
To unite the one God and walk straight on
the road and reconstruction of the ground
He made man because he wanted roads constructed?

Wha..?

From the beginning of Adam peace be upon him,
and Noah and Abraham and Lot and Hood and
Shuaib, Elias, Jacob, Joseph ....... Solomon,
Moses, Jesus and Muhammad peace be upon them
That's a lot of roads..

All the prophets, their message is one
Of different races
Bani Israel .... And the Arabs
What about the Inuit and South American tribes?

But
People do not want to recognize this fact
Everyone is on the whims
:eek:

I am NOT on the whims!!

Well fine, I didn't inhale...

Okay, so I may have a few times..:bawl:

So God says in the Holy Qur'an
(122) Then his Lord chose him and turned to
him in forgiveness and guided [him].
(123) [Allah] said, "Descend from Paradise
- All, [your descendants] being enemies to
one another. And if there should come to you
guidance from Me - then whoever follows My
guidance will neither go astray [in the
world] nor suffer [in the Hereafter].
(124) And whoever turns away from My
remembrance - indeed, he will have a
depressed life, and We will gather him on the
Day of Resurrection blind. "
(125) He will say, "My Lord, why have you
raised me blind while I was [once] seeing? "

(126) [Allah] will say, "Thus did Our signs
come to you, and you forgot them; and thus
will you this Day be forgotten. "
(127) And thus do We recompense he who
transgressed and did not believe in the signs
of his Lord. And the punishment of the
Hereafter is more severe and more enduring.

(12 Then, has it not become clear to them
how many generations We destroyed before them
as they walk among their dwellings? Indeed in
that are signs for those of intelligence.

(38 We said, "Go down from it, all of you.
And when guidance comes to you from Me,
whoever follows My guidance - there will be
no fear concerning them, nor will they
grieve.
(39) And those who disbelieve and deny Our
signs - those will be companions of the Fire;
they will abide therein eternally. "
(40) O Children of Israel, remember My favor
which I have bestowed upon you and fulfill My
covenant [upon you] that I will fulfill your
covenant [from Me], and be afraid of [only]
Me.
(41) And believe in what I have sent down
confirming that which is [already] with you,
and be not the first to disbelieve in it. And
do not exchange My signs for a small price,
and fear [only] Me.
(42) And do not mix the truth with falsehood
or conceal the truth while you know [it].
(43) And establish prayer and give zak h and
bow with those who bow [in worship and
obedience].

Narated By Abu Huraira: I heard Allah's
Apostle saying, "I am the nearest of all the
people to the son of Mary, and all the
prophets are paternal brothers, and there has
been no prophet between me and him (i.e.
Jesus). "

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets,
Hadith Number: 3480, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira

Narated By Abu Huraira: Allah's Apostle
said, "Both in this world and in the
Hereafter, I am the nearest of all the people
to Jesus, the son of Mary. The prophets are
paternal brothers; their mothers are
different, but their religion is one. "

Sahih al-Bukhary, The Book of Prophets,
Hadith Number: 3481, Narrated by: Abu-Huraira
Now you make me wish I had whims..:mad:

Bells, get off the whims.

It's making you hysterological.

I recommend a course in model walking.

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.

Q,
it is easy for you to reach the Quran and the Islamic sources, but you insist to take from the Non-reliable sources. and whomsoever fights ALLLAH will never Succeed.
As this comment demonstrates, all you have is confirmation bias, logical fallacies, errors and rhetorical nonsense.

I can write a book full of nonsense too, and include a sentence like "people won't believe me because they are bad.". It doesn't mean anything.

The same thing you criticize in others, confirmation bias, logical fallacies, errors, and rhetorical nonsense, is what YOU are doing. Do you not see the log in your own eye? This is called PROJECTION. You are projecting your own errors onto others.

ALLAH says to his prophet Mohammad peace be upon him: ((33. We know indeed the grief which their words do cause thee: It is not thee they reject: it is the signs of Allah, which the wicked contemn.))
We got used to read the false topics from the unbelievers, which only depend on deception and dishonesty ... strange .... some people are running to kill themselves.

Q,
it is easy for you to reach the Quran and the Islamic sources, but you insist to take from the Non-reliable sources. and whomsoever fights ALLLAH will never Succeed.
As this comment demonstrates, all you have is confirmation bias, logical fallacies, errors and rhetorical nonsense.

However, since you are lying about embryonic development, you are condemned by the god of your religion, who forbids lies. That gives you no moral authority to argue the teachings of Islam.

Obviously it is not Islam or the belief in Allah that you represent anyway, but a fundamentalist deception, which can not survive the simplest evidence of Nature.

In other words, no person is condemned under your teachings, but Nature itself. You are now required to call Nature a kafir (infidel).

Or, you can simply consult any Muslim biologist or physician and ask how to interpret the teachings of the Koran in light of science. They may have the medicine which can cure you of your fundamentalist deceit.

Q,

Does anyone remember the good old days when Muslims were less loopy than Christians.?

Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Teachings one
You continue to deny
You are free at that

But
Many people wake up and aware of what was around

This is because the principle that one does not change
Fact fixed
Why God created us?
And where will we go after death?

God guide you to the truth before it's too late

Did You Know christians, judists, budist, cathlics, للمسيحيون هل تعلمون ! - YouTube

Islam, Christianity and Judaism
Teachings one
You continue to deny
You are free at that

But
Many people wake up and aware of what was around

This is because the principle that one does not change
Fact fixed
Why God created us?
And where will we go after death?

God guide you to the truth before it's too late

Did You Know christians, judists, budist, cathlics, للمسيحيون هل تعلمون ! - YouTube

You continue to blame people for facts and evidence against your personal version of Islam.

However, Nature is your obstacle. You have to condemn Nature, not people. People do not cause the human embryo to develop from a dermal plate (Flesh and nerve tissues precede bone). Nature does that.

But if your personal version of Islam requires you to condemn Nature for violating the laws of Allah, then you have no choice but to live in denial or to educate yourself and recognize your errors and correct them.

This has nothing to do with Christians, Jews, or any other "infidel" religion . This is about the private opinions of eninn versus the public teachings of the community of Muslims who are educated and who understand that Nature does not defy Allah.

You are left as we found you, gnashing teeth and rending garments because you lack the character and disposition to search for your own errors and correct them.

Instead you blame others for your own faults. This is prohibited conduct, even under your twisted version of Islam.

You have no evidence he said anything of the kind.

So unbelievers can only be dishonest. I see. Why do you feel they are 'running to kill themselves'? Who is going to kill them?

it is easy for you to reach the Quran and the Islamic sources,

Why the hell would I do that in order to understand the natural world?

but you insist to take from the Non-reliable sources.

Explain, in a logical manner, why they are 'non-reliable'.

and whomsoever fights ALLLAH will never Succeed.

I don't think you know what any of those terms mean. Which logical fallacies have I committed? Wherein is my 'confirmation bias'? Explain.

Back