Spontaneous Human Combustion

I wonder if ignition of the human body might be an anti-particle hitting a normal particle (ex. an anti-electron hitting an electron)?

I read somewhere that when people eat a large (huge) amounts of phosphrous then they can combust. this is because that element is combustible and the reason that nothing else around the person is on fire is because the the elment is inside the person that makes them catch on fire. AS soon as the body or most of it is burned the fire stops.

I believe things like this can happen, but normally for reasons people don't think.

The odds being sooooo small that this will remain a psuedoscience topic for as long as humans exist.

Spontaneous Human Combustion, shouldn't that be Spontaneous Humanoid Combustion?

So now you're claiming that spontaneous combustion of humans happens (a mystery) and also that of "humanoids" (a fallacy)?

Rodents spontaneously combust too! Why do people always forget about the rodents, it's a minority rights tragedy in the making you know.

Rodents spontaneously combust too!
That's YOUR story. Every single one that I've interviewed after the "event" admitted they'd done it to themselves for the publicity.
Edited for punctuation.

Could absinth have something to do with it? Is there a link between the time period when this potion was popular and spontaneous self combustions occured more frequently?

There would most likely be some substances these minions should not touch and cannot tolerate.

Back