Speed of Light

God know, but he had to start off as an amateur as well... .

Einstein had a degree in physics, and peformed post graduate research in his own time. He was hardly an 'amateur' therefore, but a qualified Physicist who shunned the establishment somewhat, but he followed the scientific method, and followed, not challenged, the work of his peers.

Who says he wasn't? So silly of me, but it sounds as though you might by implying that Einstein was born a professional, for he certainly wasn't, and he was so very like us at one time.

What is an amateur? Did he have any physics training at first? Was he any more important than what i do now? Einstein had to go through the motions, just like any other scientist. This is my point. Think about it, before you again try to floute it.

Okay this is probably for Pseudoscience... but.. Speed of light.. the key to time travel. Well, to disprove time travel.. let's use a flash light. The light emitting from this goes, at the speed of light. Right? Light is made up of photons, so without photons there is no light. Pretty sure that's correct.. so assuming these photons go the speed of light too, they would go thru time.. therefore we wouldn't see the light unless the flash light is emitting an infinite amount of photons then they are all going thru time eventually. This could be what people see when they see strange flashes of light!

You'd have to prove that first there is something to go back too.

You know reiku you have a lot to say! Thats not a bad thing just to let you know. But holy crap that first page almost put me to sleep. Not saying it was boaring but damn! As for everything else I just don't see how light can travle through time. knowing that light can't wiegh anything makes me wonder how light can even be emitted!

Back