Some Muslims say it's OK to beat your wife.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You say that Islam is violent for beating their wives, think back to the starting of America. These "great people" raped aboriginals and beat their wives.
This is the thing that differentiates superstition with common sense. Early Americans like Thomas Jefferson where great men, but they were also men with faults and at times I'd say ass-holes I'm sure. Can you say this of Mohammad? Can you say he was a great person but also had faults and at times was an ass hole? Probably not. That's the difference.

And what exactly do YOU think about beating women?

Last edited:
The British and the French killed the North American Aboriginals and forced Jesus on their throats with rifles and bullets .

Who ever said they were right for doing that?

If you go back far enough, Mike, you can find a benchmark easy enough for you to beat without any effort. Are you in a race to the bottom?

~String

Who ever said they were right for doing that?

If you go back far enough, Mike, you can find a benchmark easy enough for you to beat without any effort. Are you in a race to the bottom?

~String

Is there a race? Who is winning?

I am blaming you for massacring the aboriginals.......and all your violence in the world .... .

So, is that some way to defer from the fact that your holy book promotes the beating of ones wife?

It could be very likely that someone held the bible up to justify killing aboriginals, we've seen the before many times throughout history.

That's all past history. We're talking about the present and what Islam promotes today, not yesterday.

you mean like bush holding up the bible and saying god told him to invade iraq?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back