So sad!! Girl killed by swig of rape drug

sderenzi's post displays a total lack of empathy with the victim here, and a total lack of basic respect for the dead.

Further posts of this nature will result in a ban.

You do realize this is your opinion right? Why don't you just ban me already smart ass jerk :p

Dear sderenzi,

You have received an infraction at SciForums.com.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1232827

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------

“ Here's a funny quote "Her brother Hugo said she was very independent and had thousands of friends and all her life in front of her."

Umm, thousands? That's impossible! There's nobody alive that has that many friends, give me a break gerks! As for her being given the date rape drug, well cry me a river, she was probably at a party and drank that bottle thinking it was water but damn she's fine, who wouldn't try raping her? I'm not saying I would, but if you were derranged enough to try something like that wouldn't you pick a fine young ass like that?

Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid). There's also the real issue here..... if someone did give HER the drug then why didn't they find semen inside her pussy? Perhaps she merely was thirsty and had picked up someone elses water???? That's sad...

I feel for the poor girl, but at the same time I also am sick. She is a hot, sexy thing, with alot of men that banged her likely, and I'm a loser virgin with no future... see my point? ”

Post something like this again, and you will be banned.

This is a completely inappropriate reaction to somebody's death, and such lack of basic respect and empathy will not be tolerated on sciforums.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
SciForums.com

sderenzi's post displays a total lack of empathy with the victim here, ...

Just curious, James, but there's millions of people who die every single day. Just how much "empathy" do you think each of us has? And if we mourn each and every "victim", we're likely not to ever think of anything, let alone have any fun ever again as long as we live. Is that what you're suggesting that we do?

Baron Max

You do realize this is your opinion right? Why don't you just ban me already smart ass jerk :p

Dear sderenzi,

You have received an infraction at SciForums.com.

http://www.sciforums.com/showthread.php?p=1232827

Reason: Inappropriate Language
-------

“ Here's a funny quote "Her brother Hugo said she was very independent and had thousands of friends and all her life in front of her."

Umm, thousands? That's impossible! There's nobody alive that has that many friends, give me a break gerks! As for her being given the date rape drug, well cry me a river, she was probably at a party and drank that bottle thinking it was water but damn she's fine, who wouldn't try raping her? I'm not saying I would, but if you were derranged enough to try something like that wouldn't you pick a fine young ass like that?

Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid). There's also the real issue here..... if someone did give HER the drug then why didn't they find semen inside her pussy? Perhaps she merely was thirsty and had picked up someone elses water???? That's sad...

I feel for the poor girl, but at the same time I also am sick. She is a hot, sexy thing, with alot of men that banged her likely, and I'm a loser virgin with no future... see my point? ”

Post something like this again, and you will be banned.

This is a completely inappropriate reaction to somebody's death, and such lack of basic respect and empathy will not be tolerated on sciforums.
-------

This infraction is worth 1 point(s) and may result in restricted access until it expires. Serious infractions will never expire.

All the best,
SciForums.com

that is just the tip of the James R. iceberg.

Just curious, James, but there's millions of people who die every single day. Just how much "empathy" do you think each of us has? And if we mourn each and every "victim", we're likely not to ever think of anything, let alone have any fun ever again as long as we live. Is that what you're suggesting that we do?

Baron Max
There is a difference between empathy and showing a total lack of respect and feeling for a girl who died in a tragic accident.

Speculating about whether she was gang raped because she was pretty and how her body could have been used after her death goes beyond showing a lack of respect to being down right sick and perverted.

There is a difference between empathy and showing a total lack of respect and feeling for a girl who died in a tragic accident.

Speculating about whether she was gang raped because she was pretty and how her body could have been used after her death goes beyond showing a lack of respect to being down right sick and perverted.

speculating and acting are totally different.

Just because someone thought of it, doesnt mean he/she will do it. I have thought of many women passing by me, I wanted them so badly even though I knew they were married...I imagined how we will do it, how husband will see us do it...but I NEVER DID IT, nor did I show that I wanted to do it. Time passed by, nothing happened, I never touched a woman and never caused anyone pain...only psychological for some maybe...but not physical. IT IS OK TO IMAGINE, but acting is whole different thing.

speculating and acting are totally different.

Just because someone thought of it, doesnt mean he/she will do it. I have thought of many women passing by me, I wanted them so badly even though I knew they were married...I imagined how we will do it, how husband will see us do it...but I NEVER DID IT, nor did I show that I wanted to do it. Time passed by, nothing happened, I never touched a woman and never caused anyone pain...only psychological for some maybe...but not physical. IT IS OK TO IMAGINE, but acting is whole different thing.

I think this;

"Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid)."

goes beyond what you "imagined". There is imagination and then there is the above quote. Saying "she didn't die for nothing", because in his imagination, she may have been gang raped (as though it's a good thing because it's 'sex'), is a tad different to imagining yourself having sex with some women you had a crush on.

I think this;

"Her body is fine, hell for all we know she did bang before dying, that's somewhat reassuring since it at least means she didn't die for nothing (someone got laid)."

goes beyond what you "imagined". There is imagination and then there is the above quote. Saying "she didn't die for nothing", because in his imagination, she may have been gang raped (as though it's a good thing because it's 'sex'), is a tad different to imagining yourself having sex with some women you had a crush on.

some lines cant be traced it seems.

Sderenzi should write fiction. Stephen King writes like that and millions of readers applaud. The only difference is that it's a character saying it about another character. Society takes offense only when the words hit too close to home.

Back